PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Kong Signed by WWE

Travicity
12-30-2010, 12:42 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment is believed to have offered former TNA Knockouts champion Awesome Kong a contract.

Earlier today, Kong wrote the following on her twitter account: "My dreams just came true today. I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one."

WWE sources indicated that there's been discussion of signing Kong, who left TNA several months back, in recent weeks. One source claimed she had been brought to WWE Headquarters in Stamford about a month back but we were unable to double source the claim.

We don't have an official confirmation of a signing, but sources believed it was pretty much a done deal as of last week

PWI

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-30-2010, 12:47 AM
:omg: <---- is all i have to say about this :)

The Mac
12-30-2010, 12:52 AM
i said this would happen and no one believed me

Travicity
12-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Never knew you thought that Mac.

I hope it's true this is a great thing for WWE and not caring about her size or look which is good :D Ive been hoping it would happen but knowing WWE it wouldnt but let's hope so.

Swinny
12-30-2010, 12:58 AM
If this is true, this is great. However, they'll need to continue to beef up their woman's division if they want to have anyone that can realistically challenge Kong. Although I guess there's Beth, Natalya, Melina, Gail Kim (since she did it before), so maybe it'll work. As long as they have no plans on making her job to Kelly Kelly or some shit. It'll definitely be interesting to see.

mikedudelang
12-30-2010, 01:38 AM
If this is true she moves directly to the top of the list of the best female workers on the roster.

Travicity
12-30-2010, 02:02 AM
^ Lol without a doubt would be nice if they brought in people like Rey/Haze/MsChif and solid women workers.

Dilph
12-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Kong and Beth will make a good feud. Or put her against Gail Kim and finally let Gail shine!!

Smartmark
12-30-2010, 02:21 AM
Everyone knows I'm bot a big WWE buff, but this is great news for WWE and Kong.

Beth Vs Kong at Wrestlemania? I'm watching! :D

Travicity
12-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Why would they do that she's not even had her first match and Mania's 3 months away.

Smartmark
12-30-2010, 02:26 AM
She works her way up to the title

Travicity
12-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Not in WWE or 3 Months would be cool but can't see that yet.

mikedudelang
12-30-2010, 04:21 AM
If she has signed, having her do some sort of a run-in on the ladies champion at Wrestlemania would be a good way to intro her to the WWE.

The Mac
12-30-2010, 05:23 AM
Never knew you thought that Mac.

I hope it's true this is a great thing for WWE and not caring about her size or look which is good :D Ive been hoping it would happen but knowing WWE it wouldnt but let's hope so.

when she was released i said she would join wwe... The Mac has been proven right again lol

VFAN
12-30-2010, 05:37 AM
Well since they signed her now, I am sure they will debuting her sometime in January. Maybe at the Rumble. But to me, it seems like they are lost with the Smackdown divas division and don't know what to do with the Beth/Laycool feud, so will probably put her in it somehow. Maybe as Laycool's bodyguard. But anyway, I can't imagine Kong ever winning the belt. Kong winning a butterfly belt? Lol, that'd be weird.

JohnCenaFan28
12-30-2010, 07:52 AM
This is great news for the WWE Women's Division.

Konan
12-30-2010, 08:34 AM
At least now she can be earning the benjamins she deserves. I just hope they don't change her name like they do with everyone else formerly of TNA because their names totally blow in WWE

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-30-2010, 10:15 AM
didn't she get arrested? And I'd rather wait and watch theyr fired that 7 footer girl without her even appearing on TV so yeah

Travicity
12-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Former WWE superstar and TNA creative team member Dutch Mantell commented via Twitter:

"Congrats to Awesome Kong for her WWE signing. She was always one of my favorites..glad to see her in a position to make some real money. "

WV

Konan
12-30-2010, 08:53 PM
didn't she get arrested? And I'd rather wait and watch theyr fired that 7 footer girl without her even appearing on TV so yeah

But in all honesty I hope WWE has plans for her. I'd hate to see another waste of talent.

Travicity
12-31-2010, 06:04 AM
We are now able to announce that WWE's signing of Awesome Kong has now been officially confirmed.

Former WCW star The Maestro commented on the news on his official Facebook page by saying that he was "happy for Awesome Kong." Numerous sources from within WWE are also officially confirming the signing as well due to a recent meeting between Kong and WWE officials, who were said to have stated that Kong's arrest in Florida a few weeks ago was no problem with them and that despite the situation, the deal with Kong was indeed finalized yesterday.

WNS

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-31-2010, 06:07 AM
YAY! :omg: The Womens Division will now be on their toes :P Hope they use her properly :)

Kage
12-31-2010, 07:44 AM
I'll bet money she will lose a match to Kelly Kelly somewhere down the road.

Metalitia
12-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Brought in on air to beat down Beth Phoenix in protection of LayCool eventually turning on them when Michelle wins the belt yet again.

Hopefully they'll use her well but we shall see.

Konan
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
gave title to satisfy her that wwe deffinently use her.

muzi
01-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Kong will be a great addition to the Diva division!

And I can see some three-way matches at PPVs like
- Beth vs. Kong vs. Natalya

ArJay
01-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Firstly, I know WWE can be corny with the names at times, but it's not like TNA is much better.

Secondly, I predict she makes her debut IN the Rumble, and eliminates at least two to three people before being eliminated herself. I also see Mark Henry playing a part in all of that. (Either he's in the ring when she enters, and she eliminates him, or he's the one to eliminate her.)

A Blissful Ass
01-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Firstly, I know WWE can be corny with the names at times, but it's not like TNA is much better.

Secondly, I predict she makes her debut IN the Rumble, and eliminates at least two to three people before being eliminated herself. I also see Mark Henry playing a part in all of that. (Either he's in the ring when she enters, and she eliminates him, or he's the one to eliminate her.)
That's alot of Dark Chocalate in the ring:laugh: anyway good news to see Kong in WWE

Travicity
01-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Now for a Miz/Kong, Kane/Kong, Khali/Kane and Kong Relationship angle :think:

A Blissful Ass
01-04-2011, 05:29 AM
^Kong & Henry Sexual Chocolate:laugh: