PDA

View Full Version : Nash on Jackson Andrews

Travicity
12-31-2010, 03:08 AM
On his Twitter page, Kevin Nash commented on comparisons between himself and WWE star (and Tyson Kidd's bodyguard) Jackson Andrews:

"No. 1, Jackson Andrews is not as pretty as me," wrote Nash. "And No. 2, not the sarcastic prick I am. Doesn't have my guidance. 3 strikes you're out."

NoDq

mikedudelang
12-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Nash is right. The WWE is workin' like hell to rehash the bodyguard thing (hell, they tried the same thing with Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson) but Andrews, while massive, doesn't have the same 'it' factor that Nash had/has. He moves like The Great Khali, that is to say, like a damned mummy.

Swinny
12-31-2010, 03:45 AM
Nash is right. The WWE is workin' like hell to rehash the bodyguard thing (hell, they tried the same thing with Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson) but Andrews, while massive, doesn't have the same 'it' factor that Nash had/has. He moves like The Great Khali, that is to say, like a damned mummy.

Agreed. He's just not very intimidating, big yes, but not in the same way Nash is, well... was.

Metalitia
12-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Too early to tell but he hasn't looked great in his brief couple of appearances thus far on Raw.

Long way to go to be compared to Nash in his prime.

mikedudelang
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Too early to tell but he hasn't looked great in his brief couple of appearances thus far on Raw.

Long way to go to be compared to Nash in his prime.

Well, and I also basing a lot of my opinion on what I've seen from him during his time in FCW. He's got a long way to go to even be at Vinnie Vegas level, much less Diesel.