PDA

View Full Version : Griffin 'ready to be pulled off air on NYE'

John
12-31-2010, 09:53 AM
Kathy Griffin has revealed that she wants to go even further than last year's infamous New Year's Eve CNN broadcast.

The comedian was fired from her post for swearing during last year's celebrations, but revealed earlier this month that she would be returning to the network for this year's show.

Griffin told The Hollywood Reporter that she is fully prepared to be pulled off the air if anything similar happens during tonight's transmission.

"This year in my contract, in addition to the stipulation that I have to give my money back if I swear, they also say they are just going to literally pull me," she said.

"I have a list of [banned] words I should have looked at in my contract, but I didn't. I don't think it's changed much since the George Carlin routine. I haven't technically read it. I don't consider it to be binding - I'm an artist.

"If CNN dares to pull me live, I'll be walking right over to New Year's Rockin' Eve to give Dick Clark a lap dance. It's up to you America."

When asked about last year's incident, Griffin replied: "There's no regret. I only want to go further."

Source - Yahoo.