PDA

View Full Version : Melina Dumped By Boyfriend (John Morrison?)

John
01-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Melina revealed on Twitter that she was dumped by her boyfriend on New Year's Day.

"Getting dumped must be the new trend this new years. The feeling sucks. I'd rather be baby face and b in love than heel & dumped."

"I wish I could b perfect enough."

"I wish I was him. I truly wanted to be the perfect woman for you."

Source - EWN.

Is it Morrison? If so, I truly dislike him now.

Kage
01-01-2011, 10:37 PM
I thought she and Morrison broke up a long time ago?

Metalitia
01-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I assumed they were still together.

The fact it's on mentioned about the heel thing leads me to wonder if it's just a facade.

WWE made a few nods towards their relationship on air. Melina is now heel whilst Morrison is being pushed to main event face so on air at least they wouldn't like the two to associate themselves with one another.

Black Widow
01-01-2011, 11:17 PM
news sites have actually not stated that her twitter account was hacked by someone

Travicity
01-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Could be fake would be cool if it was a storyline.

Black Widow
01-01-2011, 11:39 PM
^ lol it would be her screwing him out of the title match on raw

Travicity
01-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Lol and joining Miz :P.

JohnCenaFan28
01-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Morrison and Melina broke up a long time ago. If the relationship between two pro-wrestlers that you don't even know and aren't even together makes you truly dislike one of them for breaking up with the other, that is seriously disturbing if what happens in their private lives can affect you so much.

VFAN
01-02-2011, 03:59 AM
^ They didnt break up a long time ago, last week she tweeted that she was with him in bed and had to wake up because of an alarm. She always tweets about him and the stuff they do together. But yeah they just broke up now.

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-02-2011, 04:46 AM
I know she loved him and all but she shouldn't be sad. She should be happy. She's single and ready to mingle :D

Travicity
01-02-2011, 05:02 AM
Melina's earlier remarks on Twitter saying she was dumped today by her boyfriend have since been deleted. It's been speculated that her account was hacked, however, all but the second remark were made via iPhone's Twitter application, which is what she generally uses. Her second remark was made via text message.

"Getting dumped must be the new trend this new years. The feeling sucks. I'd rather be baby face and b in love than heel & dumped."

"I wish I could b perfect enough."

"I wish I was him. I truly wanted to be the perfect woman for you."

LOP

Kage
01-02-2011, 06:07 AM
She's right about the trend, cuz I dumped my girlfriend today as well.. So both me and Melina are single... *goes to find Melina*

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Playboy is out again :omg:

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Man-Lina is fugly good for Morrison

Metalitia
01-03-2011, 01:35 AM

Each to their own and all that but I now consider you mental ;)

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-03-2011, 02:28 AM

There is no such thing as ugly or fugly. What might be deemed as ugly by you may be deemed beautiful to someone else and vice versa.