PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Wade Barrett's Current Status *SPOILER*

Travicity
01-05-2011, 06:49 AM
In asking around, I was told Wade Barrett's appearance on the Smackdown taping tonight is a permanent move to that brand. So, there's going to be no babyface turn or follow-up, just CM Punk taking over Nexus.

PWI

Konan
01-05-2011, 02:57 PM
That's awesome

Smartmark
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
WTF have I missed?! :omg:

John
01-05-2011, 09:24 PM
^ Nothing.. It's a spoiler. I mean, I dont like being spoiled, but I am shocked by this and cannot believe how awesome he shall be on Smackdown. I'm slightly disheartened by how he's not facing Punk. On Raw, he was pushed off in a way that was demeaning and slightly fustrating considering he's going to be a big star on Smackdown as he was made to be seen as a small star.

mikedudelang
01-05-2011, 10:09 PM
This is silly the way they've just sort of pushed him to the side and not allowed him to at least have some sort of match with Punk for control of Nexus. Strange...

Kage
01-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Probably should have let us know that this was a spoiler...... Thanks

Travicity
01-06-2011, 12:27 AM
This was during the down time and alot of news needed to be posted and I did change the title a couple times. But it's sort of a spoiler lol. But I see now and will add again.

Metalitia
01-06-2011, 03:33 AM
Bit strange they'd just move him without any kind of revenge but then again they've had him losing out frequently when it comes down to it for months so a move to Smackdown overall is hopefully gonna be a good thing for him.

Also ties in nicely if he is to face Taker at Mania.

HAR
01-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Yeah it seems they're going forward with him facing Taker at Mania.

danniboi
01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
WTF they had a good angle going!! it could have been a monday night fued or even a match at elimination chamber prolonging punk vs Cena for mania but I suppose if punk and cena are in the chamber it can add to there fued same as if they are both in the royal rumble. I think WWE dropped the ball with barrett but im excited to watch smackdown tomorrow now.