PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hall of Famer Says he Has Cancer

Travicity
01-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Former WWE and WCW star Paul Orndorff, 61, revealed this afternoon on the SIRIUS pro wrestling talk show Busted Open that he was recently diagnosed with cancer.

Program host Reby Sky disclosed the news on her Twitter account, writing:

"Orndorff: 'I wasn't a very good politican. I wonder if I should have played the game' in reference to money & Vince McMahon... after revealing he just found out he has cancer. This is almost too intense; studio on the verge of tears here."

NoDq

In the HOF so here.

Metalitia
01-06-2011, 04:07 AM
Ironically enough I was watching Wrestlemania 2 earlier and commented how I was a bit surprised he wasn't more well known.

Sad to hear he has cancer :(

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-06-2011, 12:42 PM
As noted earlier here on the website, Paul Orndorff announced on The Busted Open radio show that he'd just been diagnosed with cancer.

Orndorff was asked about never being WWF Champion, responding, "I was a rebel. I'm proud and I'm not proud of that. I let my work do my talking. I wasn't a very good politician. I said what I thought. I did what I thought was right for me and my family. Were they the right thing? I don't know. Were they the wrong thing? I don't know. Am I rich? Hell no. I have cancer right now. I wished I had saved some of my money…but that's just the way it is."

When asked to elaborate, Orndorff said, "I don't know, I'm going to the doctors and they're doing things and I brought that up not for sympathy but because I don't want it. I just found out. And I'm sitting here telling you all this stuff because I wonder if maybe I should have just played the game."

W.I

danniboi
01-06-2011, 01:23 PM
shit he was my dads favourtie wrestler and hes the guy who trained goldberg hopefully he comes ok