PDA

View Full Version : What Happened After WWE RAW Went Off The Air

OMEN
08-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Credit: PWInsider.com

After WWE Monday Night RAW went off the air, D-Generation X came out and were confronted by the Spirit Squad. D-Generation X laid them out and then spent quite a while celebrating with the fans

Role Model
08-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Well I dont understand why the WWE cant buy 15 more minutes or so an just play more of the show and have us see a good ending to it, becuase honestly who doesnt want to D-X kick the shit out of Spirit Squad and then celebrate with yes us the fans, my point acually everyone wants to see that happen.

But beside really that matter of the point I am glad to see an aftermatch of the show like this and means something good for next week that isnt really announced becuase of it being on the air. Glad to still see D-X dominating the ring and raw, and the spirit squad getting there ass's handed to them, but what made me really happy to see was that D-X at then celebrated with the fans and gave them some huge love. To me thats what makes superstars, superstars.

I didnt really like this show at all, but I would of loved to see this part becuase I think it would of made it better.

XXKSXX
08-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Well thats pretty cool to know. I think that it should have been shown on TV but thats ok I found out about it here.