PDA

View Full Version : One Match that was Planned for the Royal Rumble and NXT Wrestling In-Ring Time

Travicity
01-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Todd sent word that there was a total in-ring wrestling time of 13 minutes and 3 seconds on this week's episode of WWE NXT.

At one point, the WWE Title match for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view was planned to be a triple threat with John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz. There was also talk of adding Sheamus to the match, making it a four-way.

LOP

Smartmark
01-06-2011, 04:03 PM
They should have did that 4-Way. Cause that would be awesome!

danniboi
01-06-2011, 04:10 PM
well it could very well still include John Morrison its matches like that where Miz can get over cause a match with him one on one with randy orton its always gunna be a successful defence if alex riley gets involved or he rolls up and holds the tights or something like that theres only so many times that can happen and I believe title defenses like that belong on raw.

John
01-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Bryan Alvarez said on a ObserverRadio podcast that the feud is building to Lawler/Miz/Orton/Morrison in the main event on a Raw.

Smartmark
01-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I would love to see Lawler in a Title Match at a PPV :D

Metalitia
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Lawler in that TLC as a one off was fine but it's the same issue now as I have with Cole being involved so much.

Once in a while getting involved is fine but they're commentators and they should stick to that.

The triple threat idea would be good but the fatal four way I don't see happening as injuries pending that could very well be the 4 in the fatl four way ppv after Extreme Rules.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Bryan Alvarez is a retard