PDA

View Full Version : Two WWE Wrestlers Possibly Transferring To ECW

Role Model
08-22-2006, 02:02 PM
source: PWInsider.com

Two mid-card WWE wrestlers may be heading on over to ECW. Those two wrestlers are Hardcore Holly and Matt Striker. They appeared at last night's ECW house show in Altoona, PA.

Hardcore Holly made a surprise appearance on the show and he wrestled Balls Mahoney. Holly ended up winning the match after he finished Mahoney off with the Alabama Slam. Should Hardcore Holly join ECW, he will more than likely work as a heel. Prior to the match, he made fun of the town of Altoona, PA. Also, a fan was cheering him on during the match and he told that fan to "stop that."

Later in the evening, Matt Striker came out to give an interview. He started to run down the town of Altoona and the fans starting chanted vulgarities towards him. Due to the obscene chants, he said he'd give a lesson on anatomy. He then started to describe a woman's anatomy from their mamories to their labia. His diatribe lead to a Francine vs. Kelly Kelly bikini contest.

Thoughts?

XXKSXX
08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Yes Holly should join ECW but Striker should be on SD. He shouldn't be in ECW. Plus I don't really like Striker he's kinda anoying to me. But Holly being back is awesome I have always liked him and he's pretty damn good in the ring and I like his attitude.

CDD
08-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Holly should definatly join the ECW...he could be a force their.

wm22champ
08-22-2006, 10:43 PM
striker really should be on SD. With the lack of talent right now, if used properly, he could be a major US title chaser. (and with a lot, lot, lot......lot of work, he could work out as an WHC contender, but highly doubtful)

scorpionf
08-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Holly would be good in ECW.

Striker should be relegated to Heat, or sent to Smackdown

NfernoDaKydd
08-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Holly in ECW is a great move.