PDA

View Full Version : WWE Reportedly Courting Sting

Travicity
01-08-2011, 01:30 AM
The Sun has posted an article claiming that WWE is plotting to swoop the multi-time World Champion from TNA Wrestling. They say with WrestleMania taking place in WCW's former home of Atlanta this year, Vince McMahon wants Sting to be a part of the show and inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Though still listed on the TNA Wrestling website, Sting is presently a free agent after his contract with the organization expired late last year.

LOP

HAR
01-08-2011, 06:32 AM
Man I really hope he goes to WWE & gets inducted in the HOF that would be better for the fans & for his career.

danniboi
01-08-2011, 06:57 AM
yeah but getting him to wreslte or just into the hall of fame?? and I sware stings said before he would never wrestle for WWE spose big money can change a guy he should be in the hall of fame but

Konan
01-08-2011, 07:08 AM
WWE must be gettin desperate. Theyre tryin to get everybody. First Brock, now Sting, whos next?

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2011, 01:59 PM
It'd be good to have Sting inducted but I seriously doubt I'd see him wrestle in WWE ever and I like it that way. WWE has way too much going on and things they need to focus on for WM and making plans for guy who's a "maybe/no" shouldn't be their priority. If they need someone from TNA/UFC to be part of the biggest show they've got, that's an awful message to relay to fans as it says that their roster isn't capable of creating a drawing card.

jedi71
01-09-2011, 12:16 AM
sting in wwe hall of fame would be great.

Kage
01-09-2011, 06:14 AM
Im all for Sting in HOF and possible one match... Taker? HBK?

Vick Diesel
01-09-2011, 06:18 AM
Im all for Sting in HOF and possible one match... Taker? HBK?

I totally agree with Kage, however, I highly doubt Sting would ever agree to wrestle for the WWE, HOF yes, wrestle no!

Konan
01-09-2011, 08:16 AM
am i the only one that thinks sting v taker will be boring as fuck 2 old dogs going at it, you all complain about it at tna, so why do u want it at wrestlemania

JohnCenaFan28
01-09-2011, 02:10 PM
am i the only one that thinks sting v taker will be boring as fuck 2 old dogs going at it, you all complain about it at tna, so why do u want it at wrestlemania

Totally agree, please don't give him and Undertaker a mach at WM. It'll be awful.

mikedudelang
01-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Sign him and give him one match in the @ Wrestlemania so the WWE can figure out what WCW learned years ago: Sting doesn't = ratings.

Smartmark
01-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Bring Sting to WM and induct him into HOF, and bring back HBK for one last match.

HBK Vs Sting for the first time ever!!!! MARK OUT!!

John
01-09-2011, 07:58 PM
I mean, Sting will obviously rather wrestle his last match at WrestleMania, as opposed to TNA Genesis. It's no secret that wrestlers (Hogan won't be able to now, though) would love to wrestle their last match at a WrestleMania, prefferably in the main event. I wouldn't be surprised if Sting went to WWE, to do a retirement angle, due to the fact that he's pretty much walked out of TNA because Dixie wasn't listening to his cryptic clues about who'll be taking over the company. That leaves Sting open to a WWE return, where he can wrestle one last match or it lets him return to TNA where he can feud with Hogan, Bischoff and Hardy.. Personally, I would rather choose WWE.

Smartmark
01-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Sting Vs Undertaker could also be a big draw :think:

mikedudelang
01-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Sting's done everything else, might as well have himself a short run in WWE and go out at Wrestlemania. Considering McMahon is the one who decides the WWE HOF, I doubt it means too terribly much to most pro wrestlers but Sting is definitely deserving of the kind of crowd reaction he'd receive.

Travicity
01-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Lol yea Sting vs HBK and Mania's in 3 months.

Smartmark
01-10-2011, 03:06 AM
^^ And your point is?

Travicity
01-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Well why would they meet?
Why would HBK Come back?
Why is Sting there?
Why would Sting choose to wrestle HBK knowing he's retired and not Undertaker's Streak?
How could it start?
How Long could it take?
Would need the most expertise writers they could get. Would be cool but Taker vs Sting is more likely I think.

Smartmark
01-10-2011, 03:18 AM
^^ Some matches doesn't need storylines dude. You should know that. Or have you been brainwashed by watching WWE?

Sting gets inducted into HOF. HBK attacks him at the ceremony. Match happen the night after at WM. There you go! :D

Travicity
01-10-2011, 03:26 AM
Nah not something that big gotta be a reason and point.

Smartmark
01-10-2011, 03:32 AM
^^ I just gave you one :P

John
01-10-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm suggesting that he has done with TNA, due to him "Walking out" of the promotion in storyline terms.. TNA Don't need to bring him back, because he's claimed that he is sick of TNA and that means that he doesn't want to go back to TNA (In KayFabe) which could translate over into real life, and he could go to WWE, without having to go back to TNA.. It would be a smoove transition.

TheRealOblivion
01-10-2011, 12:46 PM
WWE must be gettin desperate. Theyre tryin to get everybody. First Brock, now Sting, whos next?

Two people is everybody?

danniboi
01-10-2011, 01:52 PM
well I dont think sting will sign he hates WWE and thats his persona the only wrestling legend to never work with WWF/E but spose see what happens

Vick Diesel
01-11-2011, 04:12 AM
This is only my opinion, but they're not sayin for Sting and Taker to wrestle at WM...just wrestle against each other on TV, but not at a major event like WM!