PDA

View Full Version : Details On WWE's New DX DVD Set and Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth Feud Continues

Travicity
01-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Continuing their angle from Monday's Raw, SmackDown Superstar Alberto Del Rio lost to R-Truth in a singles match at Friday's Raw live event in Augusta, Georgia. He lost to the former United States Champion for the second consecutive night at Saturday's SmackDown live event in Lexington, Kentucky.

Chris Masters celebrated his 27th birthday Saturday.

WWEDVDNews.com has confirmed that World Wrestling Entertainment will release a video on D-Generation X titled Final Conflict on April 5 in North America. It will be released on both DVD and Blu-ray.

The three-disc set will pick off where their last set left off in 2006 with matches from their rivalries with The Legacy and JeriShow. It will also contain brand new interviews with Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

LOP

mikedudelang
01-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Jeez, ANOTHER DX dvd. Great. The WWE has so many wrestlers they could do documentaries on, yet they continue to rehash something that's been beaten to death. Makes no sense. Give me a Gorgeous George dvd. Give me a dvd on Mid-South Wrestling. Give me a Harley Race dvd. But enough with digging up DX every 2 years.

Smartmark
01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm so gonna buy that DX set!! :D

John
01-09-2011, 07:53 PM
The Del Rio/Truth match wasn't the best contest featured on Raw in the past few weeks, but I'm interested to see what Del Rio can do against Truth as WWE begins the Road to the Runble. I'm glad Del Rio has finished his feud with Mysterio, so he can now move on.

Swinny
01-12-2011, 12:22 AM
I hope the Del Rio/Truth thing is over and done with now because Del Rio could be doing so much better and should definitely be feuding with a top face right now and R-Truth is far from that.

LionDen
01-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Ahhhhh, i wonder if HBK is going into the HOF to push the new DX DVD.

ironicicon
01-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Ahhhhh, i wonder if HBK is going into the HOF to push the new DX DVD.

Makes sense. Not really sure why they'd need another DX DVD but whatever.