PDA

View Full Version : WWE SmackDown Taping Results (Spoilers)

OMEN
08-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Credit: PWInsider.com

Spoilers from the SmackDown taping in Wilkes Barre, PA:

Dark Match:

- 2 Cold Scorpio pinned Rene Dupree.

WWE SmackDown:

- WWE World champion King Booker names Finlay and William Regal his "Royal Knights" with a ceremony inside the ring. They both thank Booker and promise to take care of anyone who crosses him. Bobby Lashley, then Batista hit the ring, with everyone brawling. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long comes out and decrees there will be a handicap tag main event tonight...King Booker & William Regal & Finlay vs. Batista & Lashley.

- Ken Kennedy defeated Matt Hardy after WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms (at ringside doing commentary) hits Hardy.

- Backstage, The Miz and Ashley discuss Leyla winning the Diva Search.

- The Miz comes to the ring and brings out Leyla, who thanks everyone for their support. Miz plugs that he'll make his in-ring debut on next week's Smackdown.

- Sylvester Turkay defeated Tatanka.

- They show highlights of Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero from Summerslam. They show Vicki Guerrero walking backstage, as she'll be coming to the ring after a commercial break.

- Vicki Guerrero comes to the ring and addresses the crowd. She apologizes for getting involved in the Guerrero vs. Mysterio PPV match and said she is going to move on with her life, but first she wants to apologize to both. Mysterio comes to the ring. She apologizes to Rey and they hug. Guerrero comes to the ring and hugs Vicki as well. They are all about to leave when Chavo attacks Rey. He goes to hit Rey with a chair, but Vicki stops Chavo and takes the chair away...then hits Rey with it. Chavo suplexes Rey on the chair. He and Vicki hug and leave Rey laying in the ring.

- WWE Tag Team champion Paul London (with Brian Kendrick) defeated KC James (with Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool) via DQ when The Pitbulls hit the ring and attack London. All three teams brawl.

- MVP comes to the front row to sit ringside with two women as they go to commercial.

- Kristal Marshall defeated Jillian Hall.

- They aired a vignette for Jimmy Wang Yang, which is his new official name, doing the cowboy gimmick he's used during a few recent dark matches.

- Vito defeated Sylvan. MVP was laughing at Vito from ringside, so Vito called him out. MVP got in the ring to confront him, but MVP's agent calls on the cell phone and says they don't have a contract yet, so MVP turns down the challenge.

- Batista & Bobby Lashley defeated WWE World champion King Booker & William Regal & Finlay.

BeLtHaZoR
08-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Opener

Again the first minutes of SmackDown! sucked ...
This time it was King Booker and his moronic angle, outfit, language and wife. It's too bad though, Booker was a good wrestler in WCW but he had become stale here in WWE. The last time Booker was good in a match it was against Triple H @WrestleMania a few years ago. Finlay & William Regal needs to be cut off of King Booker and given a decent push not as King Booker's knights. Great main event this will be ... euhm I'm being sarcastic. I just hate King Booker & Batista, so I didn't really watch the main event because of this, but that's just me.

Most Disgusted Angle Ever

Eddie Guerrero Is Turning Around In His Grave ... I'm disgusted with the angle that has been going on for almost a year and especially the angle that had been portrayed at this very moment. Out of respect for the late great Eddie Guerrero ... I'm not gonna watch this annymore. I'm disgusted with everyone involved in this angle especially VICKIE GUERRERO!!!

Matt Hardy VS Mr Kennedy

Matt Hardy and Mr Kennedy had a good match. Maybe a little slow in the beginning but a good match. The only thing bad was the ending, not Gregory Helms interference, but the lame NeckBreaker for the pin, that finish kinda looked weak.

Paul London VS K.C. James

Paul London as always is a great worker, but K.C. James ... man that guy sucks. You hear JBL talk about being a good tag team, man these guys are the worst tag team I've seen in a while. You know I had better looking teachers back in school then Michelle McCool, she looks like she had been caught in the rain after putting on her make-up. I liked the intereference of The Pitbulls, expecting to attack the tag team champions but they also attacked the other tag team which I liked more.

The Boring Sylvester Terkay

Tatanka has been impressive over the last few weeks, never saw him wrestle in the early years so it's great to finally see him wrestle. He sets the example of what a wrestler from the early years should be like so ... Hulk Hogan and Hacksaw Jim Duggan ... take an example. Sylvester Terkay ... man this guy is bad, no, very bad.

Vito VS Sylvan

Vito is great, but I liked him more in WCW when he was the hardcore champion. I said last week I was waiting for Sylvan to become a jobber again after getting a new gimmick.

Boring

Layla ... she won ?!? Man she wasn't even the prettiest one on it. Hey Miz ... HOE-RA your ass out of here.

Jillian VS Kristal

Jillian Hall had been surprising me. It's good to see her in ring in stead of being someones stooge. Kristal is looking better too.

Redneck

Dummest gimmick of all times is coming next ... Jimmy Wayne Yang. Jezus I can't beleave he re-signed to WWE to display this moronic gimmick.