PDA

View Full Version : Duggan Added To WWE.com, Pillman DVD Lineup, King Booker Speaks

OMEN
08-24-2006, 12:59 PM
sources: WWE.com, Wrestling Observer

Hacksaw Jim Duggan's profile has finally been added to WWE.com, thus confirming that he is a full-time member of the RAW roster. Click Here (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/dugganhooo/) to see it.

Here are the matches that will be appearing in the upcoming two DVD disk set on Brian Pillman. Also, the documentary will be 95 minutes and it will cover his career in football, Stampede Wrestling, Hollywood Blonds, Four Horseman, ECW, car accident, Hart Foundation and more. "Loose Cannon" is scheduled to be released on September 26, 2006.

*Bruce Hart & Brian Pillman vs. Midnight Cowboys 4/23/88 for International tag team titles
*Pillman vs. Lex Luger 10/28/89 Halloween Havoc
*Pillman & Tom Zenk vs. Michael Hayes & Jimmy Garvin 2/12/90
*Pillman & Austin doing "A Flare for the Old" segment on WCW TV
*War Games 1991 with Pillman & Sting & Steiners vs. Four Horsemen
*Pillman vs. Ricky Morton 10/27/91
*Pillman & El Gigante vs. Barry Windham & Arn Anderson 6/12/91 loser leaves town match to lead to the Yellow Dog angle
*Pillman & Windham vs. Johnny Gunn & Zenk 12/26/92
*Pillman & Austin vs. Ricky Steamboat & Shane Douglas 5/23/93
*WCW Thundercage with Pillman & Sting & Dustin Rhodes vs. Paul Orndorff & Austin & rick Rude
*Pillman vs. Jushin Liger from the first mach of the very first episode of Nitro
*Pillman vs. Dean Malenko 1/22/96 Nitro
*Pillman vs. Eddie Guerrero 1/23/96 Clash of Champions (where Pillmans scared Bobby Heenan half to death)
*Pillman vs. Austin 6/16/97 Raw
*7/6/97 Calgary Stampede Hart Foundation vs. Austin & Shamrock & LOD & Goldust (I can tell you from talking to Pillman right after this match ended that this match was the personal highlight of his career)
*Pillman vs. Goldust 9/7/97
*Pillman vs. Liger 2/22/92 SuperBrawl from Milwaukee

Silvervision conducted an excellent interview with King Booker just prior to SummerSlam. Booker talks about how he got started in wrestling, his career in WCW, the WCW Invasion, losing to Triple H at Wrestlemania 23, being left off Wrestlemania 21, The Boogeyman, and much more. Booker also name drops perennial WCW Saturday Night wrestler Joe Gomez. Booker said, "I always knew I'd make it to the WWE or WCW. There was no doubt in my mind. I watched a show one time and it had a guy by the name of Joe Gomez, and he was in WCW. I looked at this guy and I thought if he can get on there I know I can, because I can do it much better than him!" Click Here (http://www.silvervision.co.uk/viewindex.asp?article_id=bookeriv06) to read the entire interview.

M180ss
08-24-2006, 04:15 PM
man that dvd looks awesome

XXKSXX
08-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Can't wait for that DVD loved Pillman was one of my fav.

mgn8388
08-29-2006, 05:45 PM
i agree, some quality matches on that dvd