PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus: Hannah Montana Will Be Gone Forever After Tonight

Travicity
01-16-2011, 05:04 PM
MILEY Cyrus will be waving goodbye to Hannah Montana on Sunday.

The smash hit series — which first aired on March 24, 2006 — is calling it a wrap forever later this evening.

The show, which catapulted Cyrus into an international teen icon who sold millions of albums and concert tickets and millions of dollars worth of merchandise, focuses on a girl — played by Miley — who lives a double life as a typical teenager by day and a famous pop singer by night.

Cyrus — who recently turned 18 — has previously revealed how she’s keen to be taken seriously as an actress.

“I have bought my own house and I’m very excited about moving there. I’m quite independent anyway because I have to travel a lot,” she said last year.

“I have four siblings so my mum and dad can’t always come along. But I think people are going to take me more seriously this way.

“I have achieved a lot — more than some grown-ups in my position have. And I don’t have the feeling that people are taking me seriously, simply because I’m so young. I hope that’s going to change.”

Meanwhile, Cyrus has reportedly vowed to clean up her act.

The teen queen is said to have infuriated her mother Tish and dad Billy Ray Cyrus — who are set to divorce — when she was caught on film smoking a bong, so has promised her parents that she’ll start acting like a role model.

“Even though Miley is of legal age and able to make her own decisions in most matters, she still remains very close to her parents,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“She’s headstrong and likes to make her own decisions, but she truly loves her Mom and Dad.

“She knew right away that this video of her partying with ‘pals’ and puffing on a bong would send them over the edge.

“After listening to their terrible fears that she’s heading down the wrong path and losing control, Miley made this solemn vow to her parents: She will straighten up and start acting like the role model to young fans that she should be!”

SS