PDA

View Full Version : Update on Barrett's New Group, Punk vs. Bryan Booked, Goldust Helping Dad and More

Travicity
01-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Ricardo Rodriguez, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, put over WWE developmental and second generation talent Bo Rotundo on his Twitter with the following: "Bo Rotundo is someone to keep an eye on. Amazing talent."

Goldust is reaching out to other WWE stars to help get his dad Dusty Rhodes signed up on Twitter. If 100,000 fans sign a Twitition that has been created, Dusty will join the site. The Twitition is at http://twitition.com/bj7r6.

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE United States Title is booked for RAW live events in February.

In case you missed SmackDown or haven't heard yet, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson joined forces with Wade Barrett to form a new Nexus faction on SmackDown. Neither Gabriel or Slater have been added to the SmackDown roster yet but Barrett has.

LOP

JohnCenaFan28
01-17-2011, 01:17 AM
Should have made this a thread about Goldust only or at least have him more prominently mentioned in the thread title to attract more attention to Goldust. Anyway I'm glad he's helping Dusty get connected with his fans. I love the Rhodes family.

Swinny
01-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Dusty Rhodes on Twitter would be entertaining as hell, I think.