PDA

View Full Version : New WrestleMania Rumour: The Game Taking On The Deadman

JohnCenaFan28
01-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Providing that The Undertaker is healthy enough to compete in a singles match at WrestleMania XXVII, there has been talk of "The Deadman" facing his opponent at WrestleMania X-Seven, Triple H.

Shawn Michaels as the bout's special guest referee has also been discussed. He recently stated that he reached a new contractual agreement with WWE, but would not be returning the ring as a wrestler. He did not, however, rule out special appearances or becoming an on-air character at some point.

Source: WI

Smartmark
01-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Taker Vs Trips? I Dig It! It would be a awesome match I'm sure!

Thanx for posting Eel!

mikedudelang
01-21-2011, 02:32 AM
This only works for me if HHH comes back as a super heel obsessed with ending 'Taker's streak. Then, having HBK as the special ref would make perfect sense (as HBK would be looking for revenge on 'Taker for retiring him). Be even better if HBK then crossed up HHH and super kicked him to give 'Taker the win.

Yes, I JUST wrote out a better scenario than anything the WWE will come up with.

Kage
01-21-2011, 03:20 AM
If they do this it will probably be face v face. Because for some reason Wwe always thinks this is better.

Smartmark
01-21-2011, 03:55 AM
This only works for me if HHH comes back as a super heel obsessed with ending 'Taker's streak. Then, having HBK as the special ref would make perfect sense (as HBK would be looking for revenge on 'Taker for retiring him). Be even better if HBK then crossed up HHH and super kicked him to give 'Taker the win.

Yes, I JUST wrote out a better scenario than anything the WWE will come up with.

Yeah you just did :P

Travicity
01-21-2011, 06:25 AM
Lol literally everyone is rumoured to be his opponent and it probably end up being... CENA :omg:.

JohnCenaFan28
01-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Lol literally everyone is rumoured to be his opponent and it probably end up being... CENA :omg:.

Goldust isn't... and he actually beat Underaker in a Casket Match :shifty:

Konan
01-21-2011, 05:34 PM
why wouldthey yet again make another repeat wm match with undertakeron his last few runs in wwe. kane and even hbk was an exception but no more repeat matches we seen already. those spots should at least go to different wrestlers that need that to build their credibility like CM PUNK, Wade Barrett, even John Cena whats next? Jake Roberts Jimmy Snuka King Kong Bundy or Orton? come on wwe think outside the roster if anything

JohnCenaFan28
01-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Dolph Ziggler vs. Undertaker. I think Vickie and Undertaker have previous heat to build a match on that.

Konan
01-21-2011, 05:44 PM
yeah but they wont put ziggler on taker and i personally i guess it one sided match and not be fixed on wresltemaina path

Travicity
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Omg Ziggler vs Taker at Mania :lmao:

Metalitia
01-22-2011, 02:17 AM
I have strong doubts that it could better their 'Mania 17 meeting in which case I fail to see a point of repeating it.

Like Travis mentioned though Ive seen so many "possible" opponents lined up to face Taker at Wrestlemania this year I have to wonder who all these sources are and where they come from.

I'm sticking with Barrett if Taker is even ready in time.

HAR
01-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Would be a great match. But, I don't like to see either HHH or Taker lose at WM.

muzi
01-22-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't think Undertaker is READY for a show stealing match at WM after this long hiatus.

And I also think that he's not that ready for an entertaining, less spectacular match because he will have some ring rost to shake off of his body - it's a thing of timing in the ring.

You can practise and train with your opponent in some privat sessions (like Taker did in his former house in Houston where he had a complete wrestling ring) but being there, at Wrestlemania, in front of 80.000+ fans and millions on TV LIVE is something different...and as much I hate to say it - he doesn't get younger

So I hope he has some decent storyline and can go for a awesome match that does not have to be physically exhausting but just great to watch and very intense but I do not think so...

Kemo
01-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Sources close to me say Shawn will face Taker to "retire" him....

Konan
01-24-2011, 06:58 AM
If he is no 100% ready to compete i woult put him in a match with Barrett.
If he is then i'd go with Triple H,cause there could be a very very good storyline (maybe with HBK little or more (special ref) involved.

Slayer_X
01-25-2011, 01:30 AM

yea you did . HBK could still end the takers streak