PDA

View Full Version : JR Blogs: Taz's Dojo, Mustard and More

Travicity
01-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Jim Ross posted a new blog entry on his official website at www.jrsbarbq.com, discussing a number of topics including the following:

Batista as a Royal Rumble Surprise: "An emailer to this site asked me if I thought Batista would be back for the Royal Rumble and my guess is no. Dave has been filming a movie out of the country plus preparing to launch a long awaited, much anticipated MMA career with Strikeforce sometime in 2011 as I understand it. With that said, would it be a shocker to see Batista be of the 40 men in the Rumble match....perhaps....a mild one. Any thing's possible these days and the biz is short on star power. "

Randy Savage on the WWE Hall of Fame: "There's a video of Macho Man on line with him talking about the WWE's Wrestling All Stars video game which is due to be released on March 29 but Savage going into the WWE HOF this year would surprise me. HBK is this year's headliner and even though Savage had a distinguished, HOF level career he would also be a headliner and not a supporting role player IMO. Look at it any way you choose but each year there is only one headliner at the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. The year that I was inducted in 2007 Dusty Rhodes was the headliner. "

Free Mustard!: "Get your FREE Main Event Mustard with any $13.88 or more purchase by listing mustard as your password when you are in checkout. This is a great way to try our newest product which has become one of our top sellers. Remember this offer will end this Sunday night at midnight central time. "

Taz's New Dojo: "Speaking of Taz, have you checked out Taz' new website http://wwwTeamTaz13.com? My former broadcast partner launched his new 'finishing school' for wrestlers with professional experience Thursday. I heard the first day went well which doesn't surprise me. Taz will prepare well and be dedicated to his venture and, as I have said before, is a natural born coach.

For more, visit Ross' website at www.jrsbarbq.com.

PWI