PDA

View Full Version : Quote on Rumble Change

Travicity
01-22-2011, 06:46 AM
One WWE source feels the Royal Rumble match expanding from 30 to 40 men is not a good idea.

"When you have 30 guys who are not over and you add ten more guys, it isn't special," the source said. "It's like adding vanilla to vanilla."

LOP

Swinny
01-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Wait, so... no one in the WWE is over? This quote makes no sense.

ironicicon
01-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah, that source phrased his thoughts wrong apparently. If the original 30 guys aren't over then why in the hell are we having the ppv in the first place? Who wants to watch a bunch of nobodies try to throw each other over the top rope?

JohnCenaFan28
01-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Even though I get what he's trying to say although he said it poorly, he still makes no sense to me. The number of people in the Rumble doesn't really matter because everyone gets to see anyone getting a shot at the glory, and seeing young guys you wouldn't expect like maybe Kofi or something last pretty long might make you think he could win and automatically adds suspense to the match without any prior build. The match makes itself which is what's so great about it.

I think that "WWE Source" is from Stephanie's old creative team because he seems very confused.

Smartmark
01-22-2011, 08:36 PM
That quote was just stupid :P

I think expanding the match is a good idea :)