PDA

View Full Version : Possible Reason for Morrison's lack of big push

Travicity
01-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini has started his own blog at http://wrestlingrecall.blogspot.com/ and here is an excerpt regarding the mindset of WWE and Vince McMahon:

"Vince’s philosophy on Daniel Bryan is he isn’t an ass kicker but he can beat you because he can capitalize on your mistakes. In this instance, it works. On the other hand Vince thinks John Morrison can’t kick anyone’s ass in a real fight therefore he can’t be a top babyface. Morrison has the chance to take the ball and run with it, but he is running uphill."

NoDq

Smartmark
01-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Vince is a idiot. He's sitting on to of the worlds greatest wrestlers today, but doesn't use them right :(

Me punishing Vince McMahon: :punish:

Travicity
01-23-2011, 02:36 AM
....Uhhhhhhh Miz could beat somebody up in a real fight???? Uhhh what?

Kage
01-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah, this doesn't sound right. I don't believe this article.

Swinny
01-23-2011, 02:48 AM

Lol, yeah, really though.

This just sounds like more bullshit with no truth to it, really.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 08:31 AM
this guy is losing his job soon :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
01-23-2011, 02:08 PM
I think the guy means that as a face you have to be huge like Cena/Batista to make it in the main event while as a heel, you can be smaller or a horrific wrestler that looks like all he does is party (The Miz). I'm pretty sure in a real fight, Mike would lose to John (Hennigan). :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Another reason could be Morrison's ordinary mic skills

danniboi
01-23-2011, 02:26 PM

miz is heel not face.. hes saying as a babyface as a heel morrision could be similar to Miz cheat to win and get the upperhand

JohnCenaFan28
01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Although this makes no sense since John Morrison has beaten Sheamus clean a couple times in non-stipulation matches.

mikedudelang
01-23-2011, 06:20 PM
This is complete b.s. There's a reason he's a FORMER member of the creative team...

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 06:58 PM
ah former eh I though he was still there so I guess this guy has already lost his job then lol

Konan
01-23-2011, 08:55 PM
If vince hate morrison i hate vince.

Travicity
01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Hope he does get used.

Metalitia
01-24-2011, 12:28 AM
I actually think that over the last few months they've more or less been doing very well with Morrison.

He's clearly receiving a push to get over as a huge fan favourite but unlike such botched rush jobs like Swagger they seem to be building him up at a steady pace.

The foundations are in place for him to be considered by many as a serious player, a non title but high up the card match against "former WWE Champion" The Miz at Wrestlemania with Morrision winning the feud overall after being screwed at 'Mania would be a great way to cap off the build and assuming the momentum is kept up overall in the RTWM then he should be well over as one of Raws top faces and be in line for a shot at the title. MITB winner perhaps.

Maybe even being in the title match at MITB PPV, winning the belt only to get jumped by Evan Bourne. Leading to a feud between the two but that's probably just being a bit too greedy on my part :P

ironicicon
01-24-2011, 03:25 AM
I actually think that over the last few months they've more or less been doing very well with Morrison.

He's clearly receiving a push to get over as a huge fan favourite but unlike such botched rush jobs like Swagger they seem to be building him up at a steady pace.

The foundations are in place for him to be considered by many as a serious player, a non title but high up the card match against "former WWE Champion" The Miz at Wrestlemania with Morrision winning the feud overall after being screwed at 'Mania would be a great way to cap off the build and assuming the momentum is kept up overall in the RTWM then he should be well over as one of Raws top faces and be in line for a shot at the title. MITB winner perhaps.

Maybe even being in the title match at MITB PPV, winning the belt only to get jumped by Evan Bourne. Leading to a feud between the two but that's probably just being a bit too greedy on my part :P

Greedy and possibly too epic of a match for the WWE to put into motion.