PDA

View Full Version : New details about WWE's lack of faith in Christian

Travicity
01-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Yesterday we posted a quote from the blog of former WWE writer John Piermarini. Since that post, all of his blog postings have been removed. Here's what he wrote about where Christian stands in WWE:

"As much as it seems Christian turns into the fan favorite choice to win Money in the Bank Match each year it’s not going to happen. Christian is seen as a good hand that can help some of the younger talent and does not have a lot of support from higher ups to be a Main Event guy. Edge vs. Christian as a Main Event program has been pitched to death and rejected every time."

"Before Christian was injured a story was being developed to turn Christian heel and work a program with Matt Hardy. The seeds were being dropped on Smackdown at the time Christian was injured."

NoDq

Smartmark
01-23-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't get it. If they don't start to use him, he should return to TNA! Or maybe ROH :think:

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
nope he's made the right decision going to WWE if you consider that TNA and RoH will be out of business soon and he's earning way more in WWE. The Matt Hardy feud thing was even mentioned by Matt

Smartmark
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
^^ I'm soon not even gonna bother about responding to your stupid comments.

TNA and ROH will not be out of business soon!!!

Money has nothing to do with it. Why work a place if you never get a chance to work? :eek:

In TNA Christian was a World Champ! In ROH he at least got respected for his matches.

Pretty simple if WWE doesn't start to use him

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
the hell that he did as TNA Champion

Smartmark
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
^^ You make no sense what so ever dude!

Travicity
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
No way dosent suit ROH and pointless he was there for like 2 matches he should stay in WWE and obviously it has to do with money because why'd he leave TNA in the first place

Metalitia
01-24-2011, 12:14 AM
The thing with WWE as well as money is that someone like Christian even if he stays getting jobbed out or stuck in the midcard if he does a good job putting over younger guys then there may well be a long term future for him behind the scenes as a trainer or agent or any number of similar roles.

I'm choosing to take this as simply rumour for now as ideas and opinions in the wrestling world can change many times so who knows what may happen.

ironicicon
01-24-2011, 03:28 AM
Still doesn't make much sense. This is the higher ups not listening to what the fans want. Christian is way over. He should get a push. Just like Morrison. He's way over. Give him a push. Just because Vince or someone in a suit doesn't particularly like someone isn't a reason to capitalize on them. He puts on good matches and the crowd loves him. It seems like a simple execution.

LionDen
01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Is it possible this is pay back for him going to TNA?

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-24-2011, 09:43 AM
^^ You make no sense what so ever dude!

You don't want to pay attention to simple bare facts so it's not my problem

yeah pretty much like Gail Kim

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-24-2011, 09:56 AM

You never know...it might be but WWE has never really had any faith in him ever, so why would it start now all of a sudden?

Imo, Christian is a great wrestler and a great mic worker and his talents are being wasted. It'd be a shame if he had to take a major step back just to have his talents recognized.

danniboi
01-24-2011, 02:30 PM
I dont know why christian left TNA hes been in a worse position in his second stint with WWE as the end of his first the best he will ever see is that ECW title

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Christian, along with Gail Kim, went to WWE for the money. I don't get them wrong. Times are hard and if TNA refused to pay their better talent, well, better then Christian and Gail would just have to go where they would be paid. Sure they'd love to be pushed and hold titles but in the end of it all, ten years from now they might not be wrestling so they need money to fall back on. Simple, really. Christian knew he wasn't going to be pushed in WWE.