PDA

View Full Version : Report: The Rock & Trish Stratus In 2012 WWE HOF?

A Blissful Ass
01-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

While numerous seats remain available for WrestleMania XXVII, WWE officials are reportedly pleased with ticket sales thus far. Tickets for the Hall of Fame ceremony have been selling especially well, with only balcony seats remaining as of early this week.
WWE officials are already contemplating candidates for induction into next year's Hall of Fame class. The primary names being discussed are Trish Stratus, given that it will likely take place in her hometown of Toronto, and The Rock.

The idea with Rock is it would be mark ten years after his memorable WrestleMania match with Hulk Hogan, which took place in Toronto.

WI

Travicity
01-27-2011, 04:09 PM
They do both deserve it and it's sort of weird they have not been Inducted yet when HBK is in and he's only been retired for a year.

JohnCenaFan28
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
They're holding off people like that so that they'll have one major headliner each year. It's good that they're being considered soon though.

Travicity
01-27-2011, 05:18 PM
But don't want to put two major stars together tbh.

Swinny
01-27-2011, 05:54 PM
They should definitely both get it and Trish is loved in Toronto, so that would be the perfect time to induct her and it's about time The Rock gets in as well. I think the WWE just needs to come to terms with the fact that he's never coming back and then he'll get inducted.

Smartmark
01-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Shawn should come back and face The Rock at that Mania :D

Both of them deserves it!

Thanx for posting Mat!

Vikingsfan88
01-27-2011, 05:57 PM
awesome that Trish will be enducted to the hall of fame :D

they both deserve it :D

Metalitia
01-28-2011, 12:10 AM
It all depends on the Rocks schedule when he gets inducted I think.

How shitty would it be to induct him but him not being there in person?

mikedudelang
01-28-2011, 01:07 AM
It all depends on the Rocks schedule when he gets inducted I think.

How shitty would it be to induct him but him not being there in person?

They'd never induct him without a guarantee he'd be there. The Hall of Fame is a ratings/money thing, not an actual ceremony. Also, I wonder if they'd move forward with inducting Rock if 'Taker retires? My guess would be no.

A Blissful Ass
01-28-2011, 11:18 AM
They'd never induct him without a guarantee he'd be there. The Hall of Fame is a ratings/money thing, not an actual ceremony. Also, I wonder if they'd move forward with inducting Rock if 'Taker retires? My guess would be no.
They've gave an award to Stone Cold once & he never showed up but hope he does & Trish too.

mikedudelang
01-28-2011, 04:11 PM
What are you talking about? Austin was at his HOF Ceremony.