PDA

View Full Version : Change to Legends Battle Royal Tonight at Wrestlereunion

Travicity
01-29-2011, 11:01 PM
As of right now, the Legends Battle Royal set for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's event at WrestleReunion has been changed to a "Wrestle Royal" with Royal Rumble style entrances every 30 seconds or so. I think the idea here is to give everyone their own entrance.

Scheduled for tonight's PWG event:

*PWG champion Claudio Castagnoli vs. El Generico.

*Low Ki (Kaval in WWE) vs. Davey Richards.

*Lucha: Mr. Águila vs. Rey Bucanero.

*The Cutler Brothers (Brandon & Dustin Cutler) vs. The Fightin’ Taylor Boys (Brian Cage-Taylor & Ryan Taylor) vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson aka TNA's Generation Me) to crown number one contenders for the PWG Tag Team belts.

*Jake Roberts vs. Sinn Bodhi (Kizarny) with Stacy Carter in Roberts' retirement bout. Bodhi has been one of Roberts' favorite proteges in recent years.

*Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen.

*Shane Helms vs. Joey Ryan.

*Legends Battle Royal: The Barbarian, Danny Davis, Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, Mike Graham, Sean Morley, Jim Neidhart, Barry Orton, Bob Orton, Ken Patera, Rock Riddle,Tatanka, Tito Santana, Vampiro, Savio Vega, Warlord and potentially more. This is a tribute to the old Los Angeles Battle Royals that were a huge draw for the territory. Riddle, who worked the territory, will be working the match. The bout could also feature the first-ever in-ring meeting, of any type, between Roddy Piper and Terry Funk.

*Cedric Alexander, Brandon Gatson, Candice LeRae, & Willie Mack vs. Peter Avalon, Caleb Konley, “The Manscout” Jake Manning, & Christina Von Eerie in an eight person tag.

PWI

Smartmark
01-30-2011, 01:46 AM
That's pretty awesome! :D

This show will for sure get a place in my dvd collection! :D

Metalitia
01-30-2011, 03:25 AM
This show actually looks really fucking cool :D

Smartmark
01-30-2011, 03:48 AM
^^ Yup! It's PWG! How can you go wrong? :D

Metalitia
01-30-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm gonna have to check out some stuff of theirs :)