PDA

View Full Version : WWE Changing a Top PPV...Again?

Travicity
01-30-2011, 04:22 PM
WWE officials are once again looking to get rid of the Survivor Series pay-per-view in November. They reportedly want another concept pay-per-view to replace the big November event, which has been a WWE tradition for years.

NoDq

Swinny
01-30-2011, 04:28 PM
No. No more gimmick PPVs. Please.

The Mac
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
:no:

someone has to make this stop..... no more gimmick crap

JohnCenaFan28
01-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Isn't Bragging Rights practically the same as Survivor Series? Just have the Bragging Rights match happen at Survivor Series... or just scrap Survivor Series and move Bragging Rights there.

Swinny
01-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Isn't Bragging Rights practically the same as Survivor Series? Just have the Bragging Rights match happen at Survivor Series... or just scrap Survivor Series and move Bragging Rights there.

Yeah, the Bragging Rights PPV is pointless to begin with. I'd rather have them just do the whole Bragging Rights things at Survivor Series and if they wanna change a PPV, change Bragging Rights.

Dragón De Muerte
01-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Survivor series is one of the best ppv's stupid ppv's like hell in a cell when they have 2 matchs should be scrapped. SS is the time for big matchs like that

mikedudelang
01-30-2011, 06:28 PM
The WWE needs to do away with all these shit PPVs like Bragging Rights, No Way Out (so SICK of hearing wrestlers say their opponent has "no way out" in all their fuckin promos prior to the ppv), Extreme Rules, Hell In A Cell and TLC. I mean, get creative for God's sake. Think of something DIFFERENT. Besides, if they wanna go with name recognition, I'd much rather they replace the above with iconic PPVs like The Great American Bash, Starrcade & King of the Ring. I know in the end, it's just a name but those names carry WAY more weight to 'em that friggin' Bragging Rights.

JohnCenaFan28
01-30-2011, 06:33 PM
The WWE needs to do away with all these shit PPVs like Bragging Rights, No Way Out (so SICK of hearing wrestlers say their opponent has "no way out" in all their fuckin promos prior to the ppv), Extreme Rules, Hell In A Cell and TLC. I mean, get creative for God's sake. Think of something DIFFERENT. Besides, if they wanna go with name recognition, I'd much rather they replace the above with iconic PPVs like The Great American Bash, Starrcade & King of the Ring. I know in the end, it's just a name but those names carry WAY more weight to 'em that friggin' Bragging Rights.

No Way Out is gone now for Elimination Chamber but I know what you mean lol, it did get pretty dumb.

Kage
01-30-2011, 07:35 PM
It doesn't really matter what the name or theme of the ppv is. Either way they are going to deliver sub-par matches with weak build up.

Smartmark
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Scrap Bragging Rights and have the match at Survivor Series, and give us Wargames!!!

Metalitia
01-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Of all te PPVS why think about scrapping Survivor Series?

Keep it as Survivor Series in November, have the traditional Survivor Series match as the Bragging Rights one and do away with that PPV.

Extreme Rules is a decent enough one as they still have a lot of room for maneuver regarding match types. MITB was enjoyable but I'm not sure if you really need 2/3 MITB winners every year.

TLC is horrible sadly. Particularly the chairs matches. TLC/Ladder matches are entertaining but in part due to their uniqueness so guaranteeing at least 1 if not two of each on the same PPV plus if they do it any other time throughout the year.

I like going into a feud and not knowing how it will be settled. Now it's just "Oh ok Hell In A Cell is coming up, guess they'll go in teher"

Travicity
01-31-2011, 01:32 AM
Was no reason to change Elimination Chamber either could of kept No Way Out.

The Mac
01-31-2011, 08:11 AM
Was no reason to change Elimination Chamber either could of kept No Way Out.

i miss backlash,no mercy,armegeddon,unforgiven

Travicity
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Well they werent the biggest of PPV's.