PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake Cheating on Jessica Biel with Olivia Munn?

Travicity
01-31-2011, 04:42 PM
JUSTIN Timberlake is reportedly cheating on girlfriend Jessica Biel!

According to a report from America’s Life & Style magazine, the singer has been sending dozens of horny text messages to Olivia Munn!

“She had several new text messages from Justin,” revealed one insider.

“They’d all been sent very recently, the last few weeks of December.

“”One said, ‘My relationship is basically over.’ The other said, ‘I’m thinking about you’.

“There was part of a third that said something like, ‘You don’t understand how hard it is.’ I didn’t see that entire text, so I’m not sure how that sentence ended.

“She’s super flattered. But she’s not stupid. She’s not expecting it to go anywhere — but she’d love it if it did!”

Timberlake recently admitted he was “shy and timid” as a child but learned to be more outgoing as he discovered his passion for music.

“I think of myself as an entertainer, and that’s the only thing I’ve ever been decent at,” he said. “Other than that, I’m kind of a geek. I was very shy and timid as a kid, and it was only when I discovered the stage in school that a monster came out!

“I think my mom was happy that I stopped staring at my sneakers and learned to be more outgoing. There was this need to perform and express myself that had been bottled up.”

Despite his incredible success, Justin admits there have been times he has not been happy with the path his career has taken.

“I’ve had times in my life where I’ve felt drained and just wanted to stop,” he said. “But that’s the result of being very driven and determined. It took me a little while, but I figured out that you have to make sure you’re happy with both your life and the work you’re doing.”

SS