PDA

View Full Version : Nash And Big Show Have Confrontation At Rumble?

The Mac
01-31-2011, 05:52 PM
For what it's worth, readers Mike Ireland and Joseph Perry sent word that he was sitting by the entrance at last night's WWE Royal Rumble in Boston and noticed an exchange between Kevin Nash and Big Show as Nash made his exit and Big Show was coming out. Mike reports that Show said something to Nash and Nash replied right back, causing Big Show to shoot him an aggravated look

Swinny
01-31-2011, 06:04 PM
It showed this on the PPV, lol. Didn't see either of them really say anything though, but Nash vs. Show at 'Mania would definitely work.

... As long as Nash doesn't try jackknifing him.

mikedudelang
01-31-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm just still in shock that Nash came out as Diesel.

Smartmark
01-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Diesel Vs Big Show at Wrestlemania is a very likely scenario

John
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
He looked great, especially considering what he looked like in TNA. He definitely looks younger than when he did in TNA, and I love how he's using his Diesel gimmick (With glove and hair!). I want to see him face Show or Taker at WrestleMania, if he is remaining with WWE. Strangly, I actually want to see Nash fight someone.. It's unbelievable how awesome this is.

aoessand
01-31-2011, 07:34 PM
i really hope nash stays in WWE till he retires

ClayMation
01-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Diesel FTW. So glad to see that character brought back

The Mac
01-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Reason for The Staredown???

source:nodq.com

As he was getting up, Nash was reportedly told something by one of the referees before his stare down spot with Big Show. It's thought that this may have been a backstage audible due to the crowd reaction he received and WWE trying to plan something for him going forward.

ironicicon
02-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Reason for The Staredown???

source:nodq.com

As he was getting up, Nash was reportedly told something by one of the referees before his stare down spot with Big Show. It's thought that this may have been a backstage audible due to the crowd reaction he received and WWE trying to plan something for him going forward.

That makes sense. I'll still mark out regardless.

Metalitia
02-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Yeah the cameras focussed on the staredown. Didn't see anythings aid but the staredown was an obvious lead in to something.

Booker on Raw and Nash on Smackdown, both in the HOF with Diesel vs Nash set for Mania. Wouldn't be too bad :)

Swinny
02-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Booker on Raw and Nash on Smackdown, both in the HOF with Diesel vs Nash set for Mania. Wouldn't be too bad :)

Diesel vs. Nash? Fighting himself, eh? That would sure be a first for WrestleMania. :P

Metalitia
02-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Diesel vs. Nash? Fighting himself, eh? That would sure be a first for WrestleMania. :P

:D

I meant Diesel vs Big Show obviously :P

HAR
02-01-2011, 06:27 AM
I would love for Nash to be referred to as Kevin Nash & not Diesel though. But it's great to have back in any gimmick anyways.

Y0UR Messiah
02-01-2011, 06:37 AM
The crowd was fucking loud for him. Even when he was getting his ass kicked everyone was still cheering him. Only bad thing was...no Jackknife... :(

the madscotsman
02-01-2011, 11:21 AM
It'll be a work. Who'd pick a fight with a 7foot 400 lbs boxer

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-06-2011, 12:00 PM
that match would suck