PDA

View Full Version : Possible *SPOILERS*: WM27 Plans Coming out of RAW, Updates, Beiber and Lawler

Travicity
02-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Coming out of last night's RAW and the Royal Rumble, here's what's planned for WrestleMania 27 as of now:

* John Cena vs. The Miz, likely for the WWE Title
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Title
* The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett
* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
* The Corre vs. Nexus, in likely a 3-on-3 match
* Triple H vs. Sheamus

Jerry Lawler is also scheduled to be a part of WrestleMania and wrestle. Look for his current storyline with Michael Cole to peak in Atlanta.

In the case of Taker vs. Barrett, if Taker can't work a singles match there is a backup plan of Kane and Taker vs. the four members of The Corre. No word where this would leave Nexus but it might not happen as Taker is telling everyone he will be ready to go.

As far as celebrities for the big show, it's been noted that WWE has not announced one yet and they usually do the RAW after the Rumble. WWE is still trying to get Justin Beiber to come, which is why Alberto Del Rio made the reference to Beiber on RAW last night.

NoDq

Travicity
02-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Updated the title.

Bieber would be interesting and good to see reactions.

The Mac
02-01-2011, 11:13 PM
why?

Travicity
02-01-2011, 11:15 PM
To see if he'd get cheered or some boo's if they'd just use him for singing or a backstage thing.

The Mac
02-01-2011, 11:17 PM
he is terrible....edge should spear him

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 03:08 AM
He won't be able t9o be involved in any physical spots due to his age surely?

Also if they use him in anything more than singing the American anthem they'll book him as a heavy face.

Lawler vs Cole at Wrestlemania? I can really see it happening but I cringe everytime :(

Sydney (All Star Queen)
02-02-2011, 03:13 AM
-_- why can't WWE get a better singer to sing the national anthem other than Bieber? -_- He sucks as a singer. Wasn't Jennifer Hudson a good pick for WM 27 instead of Justin Bieber? *Facepalm*

A Blissful Ass
02-02-2011, 03:26 AM
he is terrible....edge should spear him
Totally Agree

-_- why can't WWE get a better singer to sing the national anthem other than Bieber? -_- He sucks as a singer. Wasn't Jennifer Hudson a good pick for WM 27 instead of Justin Bieber? *Facepalm*
I would of gone with Rihanna

Sydney (All Star Queen)
02-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Totally Agree

Rihanna woulda been good (she's better than Biebs anyhow) or hell get Kelly Clarkson

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 03:37 AM

I think most blokes would given the chance no? :P

Swinny
02-02-2011, 03:40 AM
I think most blokes would given the chance no? :P

I don't know, there's something about that Bieber chick.

Kage
02-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Why would they team up Kane and Taker?