PDA

View Full Version : Update: Justin Bieber Reps in Talks With WWE

Travicity
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Glamorousones.com is featuring an article about representatives for pop singer Justin Bieber being in talks with WWE for an appearance at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta, Georgia.

"Justin Bieber's peeps are in talks with World Wrestling Entertainment to participate in WWE's biggest event of the year Wrestlemania XXVII. Sources say that talks have been ongoing for several months but a deal may be reached soon.
We're told that he would be performing at the event."

WV

Sydney (All Star Queen)
02-02-2011, 01:34 AM
If I see that Bieber is confirmed for Mania then I ain't buying Wrestlemania. -_- They might give him a 5-6 minute concert like they did with Kid Rock and we all know how that turned out -_-

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 02:42 AM
If I see that Bieber is confirmed for Mania then I ain't buying Wrestlemania. -_- They might give him a 5-6 minute concert like they did with Kid Rock and we all know how that turned out -_-

He'll just be performing the American anthem I'd imagine.

Bearing in mind is he not still gonna be under 18 when 'Mania comes around? I'd assume that means he won't be able to be involved in anything much at all aside from that.

Sydney (All Star Queen)
02-02-2011, 03:08 AM
He'll just be performing the American anthem I'd imagine.

Bearing in mind is he not still gonna be under 18 when 'Mania comes around? I'd assume that means he won't be able to be involved in anything much at all aside from that.

Even if he is only gonna be there to sing the American anthem I still won't order WM 27

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Even if he is only gonna be there to sing the American anthem I still won't order WM 27

If it's just cus of Bieber singing though isn't that kinda silly? I never listen to that bit anyways personally.

Having said that they're gonna really need to pull some special things out of the bag if Wrestlemania is shaping up how it looks currently. Can see a few people not ordering it.

Swinny
02-02-2011, 03:16 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. To not order the PPV over something as asinine as the kid singing the American anthem for a couple of mintues at the beginning is just, well... asinine.

The Mac
02-02-2011, 03:19 AM
any other kid would be fine.....but him :sick:

thats when its time to go grab a beeer and mute

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 04:17 AM
thats when its time to go grab a beeer and mute

This is my yearly tradition whomever is singing it tbh :P

wwe9112
02-02-2011, 04:55 AM
Don't be jellous you know you want the money, and girls he attracts...well maybe most to young for 90 percent of us here lmao.

Kellie
02-02-2011, 10:14 AM
He is popular with the kiddies, so WWE need to go with the flow and as for ordering WM, they would have to make sure the Rock was there before I wasted my money, gave up on WM many years ago

ironicicon
02-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Bieber gets a punt... I could dig that.