PDA

View Full Version : Updated WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Lineup (SPOILERS)

Travicity
02-02-2011, 05:15 AM
The updated lineup for the 2/20 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV:

*WWE champion The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler.

*CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. R-Truth vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus vs. John Cena in an Elimination Chamber bout to determine the Miz's challenger at Wrestlemania 27.

*World champion Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Wade Barrett vs. Rey Mysterio in an Elimination Chamber

PWI

wwe9112
02-02-2011, 05:17 AM
I kinda want Lawler to win.

Y0UR Messiah
02-02-2011, 05:22 AM
He might. I honestly think that they'll give Jerry the win, if only for him to lose it the next night on RAW. If nothing else, to at least let him hold the WWE title once and it'd make the crowd go home happy.

Smartmark
02-02-2011, 05:24 AM
^^ It would be cool. The first and possibly last title Jerry holds in WWE :D

Hmm.. Two Elimination Chamber Matches. We might get a Triple Threat Match for one of the titles at Mania then

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 05:40 AM
You really do have to wonder eh?

WWE struggle with buyrates and get hit by it financially so they stick the title on an unconvincing heel champion whom no one is behind and instead of booking him solid and convincing opponents they go with Jerry Lawler.

Coupled to that Cena is surely a lock to win the Raw Chamber and you'd assume Edge will retain in the Smackdown one and you have a pretty dull looking set of main events.

I guess they could go with Morrison winning to face Miz at 'Mania but again that'd be a fairly weak title match at 'Mania from a casual viewers standpoint.

Only hope for me on the predictability of it is that they give the Smackdown chamber win to Mysterio so Del Ri and he can use their history to build it.

Mysterios still injured and doesn't make a very good Worlds champion though for me so yeah.

Blah!

Konan
02-02-2011, 07:49 AM
i dont understand why they put lawler as wrestler why they just waste time and a main event title match push some new talent lawler just waste of time .