PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart (not that one) Quits WWE

Travicity
02-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Bret Hart (no, not that one), who worked for many, many years for World Wrestling Entertainment, most notably in the live events department, issued his resignation from the company today, according to numerous sources. There were a lot of people surprised by his departure and wondering who else will follow Donna Goldsmith out of the company as WWE announces its latest financial quarters on Thursday.

Swinny
02-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Wait... there's been a guy named Bret Hart working for the WWE for years? I can't believe Vince didn't capitalize on that post-screwjob, announcing that Bret Hart would make an appearance or something, only to have that guy show up, lol.

Travicity
02-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Hey if it was the real Bret Hart I would of put Breaking News.

The Olympic Chick
02-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Ugh what a misleading title to a news piece. Has anyone even ever heard of this other Bret Hart?:watchout:

Bubala
02-08-2011, 02:37 AM
God made two of 'em?:shock:

The ShowOff
02-08-2011, 02:45 AM
I was about to say I thought he's already left the company months back haha but hey at least this wasn't a lying mis leading title like some people :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Wait... there's been a guy named Bret Hart working for the WWE for years? I can't believe Vince didn't capitalize on that post-screwjob, announcing that Bret Hart would make an appearance or something, only to have that guy show up, lol.

he couldn't afford to piss people off back then :P

Konan
02-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Bret screwed Bret. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Bret Hart.