PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILER*: Announcement for WrestleMania 27

Travicity
02-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Vince McMahon opened tonight's RAW from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and revealed that WrestleMania 27 from Atlanta, Georgia this April will feature a guest host, like RAW has in the past.

Vince did not announce who the guest host will be but put him over as a larger-than-life celebrity. Vince announced that WWE will reveal the WrestleMania guest host on next week's RAW from Anaheim, California.

Konan
02-08-2011, 05:47 AM
It's probably gonna be none other than Donald Trump 'cause the Celebrity Apprentice will be on TV around that time

Dragón De Muerte
02-08-2011, 02:13 PM
or justin beiber

Travicity
02-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Actually dreamt about this and thought off Brock Lesnar, Dana White but would be cool if it was Ted Turner but not Justin Bieber lol

Metalitia
02-09-2011, 10:19 AM
I'd love to think it's gonna be The Rock :D

Probably won't be though and that just leaves me with the thoughts of "Oh my fuck, people are fed up with guest hosts for Raw, why teh fuck have one at Wrestlemania?"

Swinny
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
It's probably gonna be none other than Donald Trump 'cause the Celebrity Apprentice will be on TV around that time

I had that thought too, but I really hope not.

The Rock would be great, but I really don't know if I see that happening. He definitely does fit the description that Vince laid out though.

HBK-Legend
02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
I think I just figured out who the guest host of Wrestlemania will be. Vince said that he had a record like none other....there is only one person I can think of...BILL GOLDBERG!

The Mac
02-09-2011, 07:46 PM
could be goldberg...and they r in atlanta

Vick Diesel
02-09-2011, 09:44 PM
I honestly think that HBK is gonna be the guest host at WM...it makes more sense for him to be the HOST than anyone else

Metalitia
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
I think I just figured out who the guest host of Wrestlemania will be. Vince said that he had a record like none other....there is only one person I can think of...BILL GOLDBERG!

Good shout and he's previously expressed interest in being a part of Wrestlemania this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Bob Barker or Ryan Seacrest though :(

JohnCenaFan28
02-10-2011, 03:13 PM
It could be Sting or... Dixie Carter!