PDA

View Full Version : Rose McGowan Plays Psychiatrist in Victor Salva's 'Rosewood Lane'

Travicity
02-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Bloody Disgusting broke the news (Feb. 7) of movement on Jeepers Creepers director Victor Salva's Rosewood Lane, which forced the producers' hand into releasing the new casting info.

Rose McGowan (Scream, Grindhouse) will star in the Jeepers Creepers director’s new nightmare which Voltage is financing and introducing to EFM buyers this week.

The story follows a talk show psychiatrist who moves back to her childhood home following the death of her father, only to engage in a game of cat-and-mouse with a sinister paperboy who targeted her father.

“Rosewood Lane has been a pet project of mine for years now and what I have always regarded as one of my most terrifying stories,” Salva said. “To see it finally come to life is wonderful.”

Producer Phillip B Goldfine: “Rose fully embodies the lead character and with her strong cult following I can see audiences as they enjoy watching the horrific experiences her character goes through."