PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILER*: 2.21.11 Update

Travicity
02-15-2011, 04:51 AM
The Undertaker made briefly appeared in a 2.21.11 video that aired on RAW tonight. This latest promo should crush any rumors about Sting going to WWE. The current plan is to have The Undertaker go up against Triple H in a Streak vs. Career match at Mania.

WNS

HBK-Legend
02-15-2011, 09:10 PM
What about the second man in the video?

Smartmark
02-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Papa Shango :omg:

muzi
02-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Undertaker vs Triple H in a streak vs career match WILL NOT happen at all!

Because Triple H will not end his career and Taker will not gave away his streak for Triple H...

Swinny
02-15-2011, 11:02 PM
What about the second man in the video?

What second man?

Metalitia
02-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Some people think there was a second man.

I only saw Taker personally.

Travicity
02-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Obviously Undertaker :P.

Smartmark
02-15-2011, 11:18 PM
I still say bringing Undertaker back without a real good story is bullshit. Undertaker have missed Wrestlemania's before.
Bringing him back just to give him a match at Wrestlemania is stupid.

Travicity
02-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Didnt see the vid but oh shit if there's a second man!!!. Lol Kong and Taker or Taker but Tyler Black as his follower???

HBK-Legend
02-15-2011, 11:40 PM
ok now what im going to say will shock most of you but listen...i looked at that video again in slow motion and the person you saw WAS NOT the undertaker. go relook at it....the man in the face is almost clean shaven especially at the second time when it goes from his chest and half his face..its looks like HBK!! really seriously go rewatch it and see what i mean...
that song aint no grave gonna hold me down could mean a double meaning. HBK lost his career at the last WM and Undertaker was buried alive in his last match....so i think it could go two ways now HBK vs Taker or HHH vs Taker with HBK as ref

Vikingsfan88
02-15-2011, 11:46 PM
Don't think there will be a match for Taker vs Triple H, don't think that wwe will put it up. i really hope that taker will come back with maby papa Shango.. raising from the dead, and a dream match will be that, Taker get's his revange on Kane, but i know wwe and thye will not set that up either.. And those who mean that Taker vill face Sting, that could have been cool, but don't think that will ever happen.

Takers possible opponents: HBK last time, or Kane.. I really hope not that Wade barrett will be his opponent, if that happens i will not atch it..

Swinny
02-15-2011, 11:47 PM
ok now what im going to say will shock most of you but listen...i looked at that video again in slow motion and the person you saw WAS NOT the undertaker. go relook at it....the man in the face is almost clean shaven especially at the second time when it goes from his chest and half his face..its looks like HBK!! really seriously go rewatch it and see what i mean...
that song aint no grave gonna hold me down could mean a double meaning. HBK lost his career at the last WM and Undertaker was buried alive in his last match....so i think it could go two ways now HBK vs Taker or HHH vs Taker with HBK as ref

I actually thought that too at first, that it wasn't Undertaker but just someone dressed as him, don't know about HBK though. There's got to be something more to this whole thing rather than just revealing it as Undertaker and that being it, so maybe there's something to that.

Dragón De Muerte
02-16-2011, 01:59 AM
before latest promo I was starting to convince myself it was actually a promo for triple H's return but with latest one its got to be taker to me

Smartmark
02-16-2011, 02:07 AM
Don't think there will be a match for Taker vs Triple H, don't think that wwe will put it up. i really hope that taker will come back with maby papa Shango.. raising from the dead, and a dream match will be that, Taker get's his revange on Kane, but i know wwe and thye will not set that up either.. And those who mean that Taker vill face Sting, that could have been cool, but don't think that will ever happen.

Why should Taker get revenge on Kane? Taker always wins. That's one of the problems with the whole storyline since Kane was revealed the first time

I actually thought that too at first, that it wasn't Undertaker but just someone dressed as him, don't know about HBK though. There's got to be something more to this whole thing rather than just revealing it as Undertaker and that being it, so maybe there's something to that.

It's nothing more Swinny. This is WWE we're talking about.

Vick Diesel
02-16-2011, 02:31 AM
I never saw a second man in the video last night...the only man I saw was Undertaker

Kage
02-16-2011, 04:50 AM
They made it so obvious it was Taker, they want people to believe they've got the surprise figured out then as Taker is walking down the ramp and BAM! Swerve. Triple H comes out and attacks Taker with a sledgehammer, setting them up for WM 27.

LionDen
02-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Taker should be taking on Kane at Wrestlemania with a build up before the actual show. It is stupid for Taker to take on anyone but Kane since it was Kane who buried him alive. What is Taker going to do, just forget what happened in that long angle he had with Kane? Taker would not forget about what Kane did and to have him go into some angle with anyone else is ridiculous.

I hope WWE is screwing with us about Taker returning and it is someone else, I hope they are doing what they did with the Rock. Remember Vince said earlier in the year that he wants more surprises and different angles to occur more from now on and the Rock was a prime example.

Metalitia
02-16-2011, 12:31 PM
It does seem to defeat the point of airing mysterious videos only to have it so obviously being The Undertaker so I'm still half expecting a swerve.

It's just really poor planning if it is simply The Undertakers return and nothing else.

dellboy13
02-16-2011, 05:35 PM
the man has handlebars, its HHH this sucks

Swinny
02-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Taker should be taking on Kane at Wrestlemania with a build up before the actual show. It is stupid for Taker to take on anyone but Kane since it was Kane who buried him alive. What is Taker going to do, just forget what happened in that long angle he had with Kane? Taker would not forget about what Kane did and to have him go into some angle with anyone else is ridiculous.

I hope WWE is screwing with us about Taker returning and it is someone else, I hope they are doing what they did with the Rock. Remember Vince said earlier in the year that he wants more surprises and different angles to occur more from now on and the Rock was a prime example.

Barrett and Nexus were the ones who actually buried 'Taker though, so the potential 'Taker/Barrett match would work.

The Mac
02-16-2011, 10:07 PM
i thought it was trips vs taker? vs barret would suck he doesnt deserve it... if it is wade then we all will.....:blametrav:

Swinny
02-16-2011, 10:11 PM
i thought it was trips vs taker? vs barret would suck he doesnt deserve it... if it is wade then we all will.....:blametrav:

Well... I'd rather see 'Taker vs. Barrett than 'Taker vs. Kane again. I really don't think 'Taker vs. Barrett would be as bad as some people think, there are still better possibilities though.

The Mac
02-16-2011, 10:13 PM
the corre would come out and attack taker just like every other barrett match

Swinny
02-16-2011, 10:21 PM
the corre would come out and attack taker just like every other barrett match

I doubt it, not at WrestleMania. They'd probably be banned from ringside or whatever I'd imagine.