PDA

View Full Version : "Attitude Era" Showdown at WM27 Involving The Rock?

Travicity
02-15-2011, 04:57 PM
There is speculation now that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, potentially setting up a Rock-McMahon "Attitude Era flashback" showdown at WrestleMania 27.

LOP

LionDen
02-16-2011, 03:15 AM
I was just thinking this, i can imagine a McMahon PG era vs Rock attitude era kind of match or something. That would be so cool lol ... i can wish damn it lol

I always though the anonymous GM was Stone Cold from lines like - Thats the bottom line - which the anon GM has said before. Imagine Rock and Stone Cold, that would be awesome but maybe Rock does not want to share the spotlight lol

Smartmark
02-16-2011, 03:23 AM
It would be horrible if the anonymous GM turned out to be Vince

Bazzinator
02-16-2011, 03:37 AM
Triple H vs The Rock would be awesome

Dragón De Muerte
02-16-2011, 03:47 AM
I want it to be either stephanie, regal or shawn michaels.

LionDen
02-16-2011, 06:32 AM
I want it to be either stephanie, regal or shawn michaels.

lol It won't be Regal or Michaels but it could be Stephanie McMahon. I believe it will be Vince as it would be a good angle for Wrestlemania with the Rock. There has been alot of talk of Triple H involved with the Rock somehow but there is also the rumour of Triple H vs Undertaker, so who knows.

mikedudelang
02-16-2011, 06:35 AM
I hope the RAW GM turns out to be the triple dead ghost of Kerry Von Erich.

Marshall Mathers
02-16-2011, 06:39 AM
I Really Hope its McMahon only because then there will be a showdown between PG vs Attitude and they can finally get rid of the PG!

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-16-2011, 07:35 AM
Mike Adamle!

The arrest was a swerve ;)

LionDen
02-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Mike Adamle!

The arrest was a swerve ;)

:omg: Go join the LOW E-Fed with your fantasies lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-16-2011, 07:45 AM
:omg: Go join the LOW E-Fed with your fantasies lol

been there done that :shifty:

LionDen
02-16-2011, 09:53 AM
been there done that :shifty:

lol and I still believe that some of the storylines in LOW are better than what WWE creative come up with.

danniboi
02-16-2011, 11:26 AM
I think the annonymous GM will end up being michael Cole thats my prediction lol I think he either just reads a blank screen or texts or something lol

DA
02-17-2011, 12:01 PM
lol and I still believe that some of the storylines in LOW are better than what WWE creative come up with.

They are :shifty:

*Lurks out of the section slowly*

The Mac
02-17-2011, 07:12 PM

definetly...except for the incest angle...that was just wrong lol

but back on topic...i hope they make it trips or jr lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-17-2011, 09:09 PM
definetly...except for the incest angle...that was just wrong lol

but back on topic...i hope they make it trips or jr lol

yeah but that was SM what do you expect :shifty:

Relapse
02-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Rock vs McMahon is not a good idea....It took them 7 years to get Rock to return. They should definitely use this to their advantage and do something with somebody like HHH or something. Somebody interesting. Wasting Rocks return on a McMahon vs Rock isn't the way to go in my opinion.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Cena v Rock imo with Cena going over

Bubala
02-18-2011, 12:05 AM
I don't know how long you think Rock's sticking around. Once WM comes and goes he probably will too so what good will Attitude be then? I mean it's a nice idea, but The Rock can break pg because he's the Rock and they're not.

ironicicon
02-18-2011, 01:49 AM
I'm predicting that there will be some kind of angle where if the Rock loses a certain match, he's never to return to the WWE again. I mean,he said he wasn't going anywhere and we all know that's a boldfaced lie.

LionDen
02-18-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm predicting that there will be some kind of angle where if the Rock loses a certain match, he's never to return to the WWE again. I mean,he said he wasn't going anywhere and we all know that's a boldfaced lie.

He also said he was not at the WWE for money or to promote a movie ... lies! As I have mentioned, why do you think his Facebook and Twitter is everywhere aorund him, like on wwe.com, on the damn screen during RAW etc. It is because these are places he promotes his movies. lol On his faqcebook page alone this week there lots of published posts by him about the movie 'Five' coming out around Wrestlemania. He may not leave at Wrestlemania, he may come to one or two RAWs right after Wrestlemania because even he knows he will get more publicity at RAW shows than a PPV.

The Mac
02-18-2011, 08:17 AM
i lost lots of respect for him when he said that, at least be honest about why ur in wwe escpecialy when he said i want to talk to the fans as dwayne...what a crock lol

LionDen
02-18-2011, 08:22 AM
i lost lots of respect for him when he said that, at least be honest about why ur in wwe escpecialy when he said i want to talk to the fans as dwayne...what a crock lol

lol yeah, that made me giggle, I do not feel it was the right time to do it and I do not think it was needed.

The Mac
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM
everyone knows he is in wwe to promote his movie and to say otherwise just makes me think that wwe thinks its fans r stupid and gullible

Swinny
02-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Well, to be fair, I don't think he's there JUST to promote his movie...

I'm sure the money he's getting is good too. :shifty: :P