PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILERS*: 2.21.11 Revealed and Notes & What Happened After RAW Went off the Air

Travicity
02-22-2011, 04:36 AM
RAW *SPOILERS*: 2.21.11 Revealed and Notes

*Triple H received the biggest reaction of the night, even more than Undertaker, Randy Orton or John Cena.

*Undertaker missed his cue and came out before his music started, then had to return to the back.

*After Raw went to commercial during the staredown, Triple H exited the ring and posed on the ramp. He left and Taker followed, posing on the way out.

As we broke in the Elite section on 2/10, HHH vs. Undertaker is set for Wrestlemania with Streak vs. Career and Shawn Michaels as the referee has been discussed.

PWI

-----------------------------------------------------------

What Happened After RAW Went off the Air

John Cena and Randy Orton defeated The Miz and C.M Punk in a dark match after Raw went off the air with Michael Cole as special referee.

The finish saw The King run Cole out of the match. Lawler ended up making the count after Orton and Cena hit their finishers.

ND

LionDen
02-22-2011, 09:11 AM
Bloody dark matches are always the ones I want to see, great for the fans there but not so great for us missing it lol I can not wait for Lawler to beat the crap out of Cole at Mania, gawd, after the last month I want to kick the crap out of him for just yelling in my ear every week lol

The Mac
02-22-2011, 03:39 PM
ya i noticed taker standing there, then entered again, thought i was going crazy lol

Konan
02-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Triple H will be the one inducting The Heartbreak Kid into the Hall of Fame, in my mind there should be no question of the matter, but we will all have to wait and see. As to weather or not HBK will make a surprise appearance at Wrestlemania?? Maybe if Triple H breaks the streak??..

Vick Diesel
02-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Finally the rumors of Sting going to the WWE can be put to rest, as will Taker after Trips defeats and breaks his streak! lol

Swinny
02-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Finally the rumors of Sting going to the WWE can be put to rest, as will Taker after Trips defeats and breaks his streak! lol

Not really. It's still possibly he could show up yet. :shifty:

Vick Diesel
02-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Not even...lol

Travicity
02-24-2011, 03:01 PM
He might :shifty2:.