PDA

View Full Version : Bourne's Return Delayed, Jericho's Book and WWE Superstars Matches

Travicity
02-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Chris Jericho's new book Undisputed has moved up to the #13 spot on the NY Times bestseller list this week. Jericho wrote on Twitter:

"Undisputed moved all the way up to number 13 on the NY Times bestseller list this week! Thanks to all who drank the literary Kool-Aid…"

- Matches taped for tonight's WWE Superstars on WGN America include Santino Marella vs. Tyson Kidd, Chris Masters vs. Tyler Reks, WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase and WWE Tag Team Champions Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel vs. JTG & Trent Baretta.

- While Evan Bourne is reportedly scheduled to return to the ring before the end of February, one source says Bourne might not be ready to return until late March or early April, which would keep him off WrestleMania. Bourne is currently advertised to return at the March 14th RAW in St. Lou

ND

Swinny
02-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Well... I'd definitely like to see Bourne back sooner or later, but even if he is on the 'Mania card, it's not like it's going to be a major match, or one he'd even win most likely, so...

Unless they have the Mitb and have him win it, which is possible, I guess, but very doubtful. But... he'd be useful for some good spots in that match, at least.

Also... I still have to pick up Jericho's book. Have to do that soon.

Killswitch
02-24-2011, 09:41 PM
I kind of miss Bourne. I think that he can be one of the talents in the WWE but ever since the run he had in ECW before he got injured he hasn't done much. Yes, there was a time when he was somewhat of a player on RAW but that ended rather quickly. Anyways, when he comes back I hope that we see him more often.