PDA

View Full Version : Raw Star Demoted, Update On Christian's Health, WWE Developmental Star Changes Name

The Mac
02-25-2011, 04:32 PM
The official website of Florida Championship Wrestling has added Michael Tarver to its roster page. The original Nexus member returned from injury in early December at a FCW taping, but has yet to reappear inside a WWE ring. He is, however, still listed on WWE.com's Raw roster page.

- WWE developmental Mike McGrath is now listed as Mike Dalton on the FCW website. He was trained by former WWE Intercontinental Champion Lance Storm prior to being signed last year.

- Christian, who resurfaced at Sunday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to fend off Alberto Del Rio from attacking Edge, is three to four weeks from being medically cleared to resume wrestling.

ND

Swinny
02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Still 3 to 4 weeks? That doesn't sound good concerning the whole triple threat at 'Mania idea. I'd say he'll probably feud with Del Rio for the title afterward though, so that'll be great too if it happens.

danniboi
02-26-2011, 12:46 AM
he could cost edge the match maybe?

Swinny
02-26-2011, 12:49 AM
he could cost edge the match maybe?

Possibly, but if they're going to do an Edge/Christian feud, I'd prefer if the title was on the line.

danniboi
02-26-2011, 01:06 AM
yeah but I think WWE views christian aws they did matt hardy they wont put him in the main event for the belt in my opinion or the belt on him as deserving as christian is hed have to be a massive heel to have the belt theres no way he could hold it as a face.