PDA

View Full Version : WWE Pissed with Hulk Hogan Over him *SPOILING* Mania

Travicity
03-06-2011, 05:59 AM
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE is extremely unhappy with Hulk Hogan after he tweeted a WrestleMania 27 spoiler this past week. Hogan noted that Jimmy Hart had left TNA Wrestling and would return to WWE as a manager for Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania for his match with Michael Cole. WWE has discussed airing footage of Triple H and The Undertaker beating Hogan in video packages in the coming weeks. It remains to be seen if they will follow through.

WNS

Swinny
03-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Uh oh, airing footage of Hogan... whatever will he do? Big whoop, if this is true at all. Sounds like Meltzer just making shit up again.

Travicity
03-06-2011, 06:13 AM
I bet he gets turned on by making up stuff and violently wanks himself off during our response.

The Mac
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
ya that is ridiculous... i swear the dude has a bingo pit with superstars names,another one with action, and another one with responses and he just picks a ball outta each pit and posts it as news

why the hell would wwe use hogan...it would just give him the attention he wants

Swinny
03-06-2011, 05:20 PM
why the hell would wwe use hogan...it would just give him the attention he wants

Exactly.

And I don't think there really is a Dave Meltzer, I think it's just a series of manatees with balls, like the writers of Family Guy. :shifty:

The Mac
03-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Exactly.

And I don't think there really is a Dave Meltzer, I think it's just a series of manatees with balls, like the writers of Family Guy. :shifty:

:lmao:

Travicity
03-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Be putting down the Family Guy :P.

He is denying it now :P.

mikedudelang
03-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Sounds like b.s. to me.