PDA

View Full Version : The Orange Rat Snooki to WWE!

Travicity
03-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Snooki is finally getting in the wrestling ring ... and it will all go down one week from tonight on WWE's "Monday Night Raw" ... TMZ has learned.

So far, it's unclear if the "Jersey Shore" star will actually FIGHT during the live event from St. Louis, MO ... but we already know she can take a punch.

---

TNA was very excited to get Angelina and J Woww from the MTV show Jersey Shore. Well, WWE has trumped them according to TMZ.com. The news site is reporting that top Jersey Shore diva Snooki will appear on next week's Raw.

PWI

Travicity
03-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Updated bottom bit.

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-07-2011, 05:18 PM
lol 'The Orange Rat'

Metalitia
03-07-2011, 06:03 PM
From WWEs facebook:

ust announced: "Jersey Shore" star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi will bring the party to WWE Monday Night Raw March 14 as the Raw Guest Star!

Why is Jersey Shore infiltrating wrestling?

Black Widow
03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
YESSSSS!!!! a raw i can wank too

mikedudelang
03-07-2011, 06:11 PM
YESSSSS!!!! a raw i can wank too

If you can get stiff to Snookie, you may as well start bonin' burning tree stumps, fence posts, barbed wire and/or box fans running at top speed.

Swinny
03-07-2011, 06:47 PM
If you can get stiff to Snookie, you may as well start bonin' burning tree stumps, fence posts, barbed wire and/or box fans running at top speed.

:lmao:

The man speaks the truth.

But yeah, this Jersey Shore infection in professional wrestling is getting out of hand. Someone call in an exterminator.

Although, oddly, of all the ridiculous gimmicks the WWE went with in the 90's and such... I don't believe they've ever had an exterminator character. Guess Duke "The Dumpster" Droese will have to do.

ironicicon
03-07-2011, 07:40 PM
What is this? TNA? She's going to get booed... hard.

Konan
03-07-2011, 07:53 PM
i thought we were done with this crap! and in the build up to mainia aswell!

JohnCenaFan28
03-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Wow, during the build to WM when things were going really good? Well at least WWE's showing the TNA fans that they can actually afford Snooki's appearance fees unlike TNA :)