PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Undercard *SPOILERS*

Travicity
03-09-2011, 10:59 PM
The undercard of Wrestlemania looks to be shaping up as the following:

-Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

-Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly & John Morrison vs. LayCool & Dolph Ziggler

-Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan.

There has also been talk of Core vs. Big Show & Kane & Kevin Nash in a handicap match or Corre vs. Show & Kane & two others, which may be where babyfaces like Kofi Kingston end up.

There has been no talk of a Money in the Bank at this point.

PWI

ironicicon
03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
The other matches look good but what in the hell is the build up for the inter-gender tag match? Here's a novel idea: How about the IC title be put up? Put Kofi in a match with someone and have them go at it. Hell! Put a few of the upper midcards in the IC title match, no matter what show they're on. It's seriously a waste for Ziggler and Morrison to be in a non-sense match like this considering the incredible year they've had.

Smartmark
03-10-2011, 04:47 AM
What a waste putting Ziggler and JoMo in that match together with the women :(

And I had hoped to see Nash Vs Show tbh

danniboi
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
yeah a big waste of zigglers talents for mania :( but I spose with Miz as champion he cant really be put in the world title picture on raw unless he turns face.

Metalitia
03-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I agree I'd much rather perhaps Ziggler vs Morrison vs Kingston in a triple threat IC title match.

Sadly the groundwork has already been laid for that mixed tag shit though.

Morrison lost to Ziggler on Raw so I assume they'll get another match next week and Vickie has to beat Trish Stratus next week to stay with the company so I assume a LayCool interference will happen.

Fun fun fun. Eurgh!

Smartmark
03-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Hopefully Morrison and Ziggler will get a match at Extreme Rules

TheReverend
03-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Mysterio/Rhodes will be fucking boss.

Konan
03-10-2011, 09:14 PM
boring seriously

ironicicon
03-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Mysterio/Rhodes will be fucking boss.

You know, I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm digging Cody now. As opposed to being a comic vain person, it's more of a dark one. They should put on a good match.