PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILER*: New Match Signed for Wrestlemania

Travicity
03-15-2011, 04:50 AM
John Morrison & Trish Stratus & The Jersey Shore's Snooki vs. LayCool & Dolph Ziggler. Snooki replaces the original plan of having Kelly Kelly as the third person on the babyface side.

PWI

Y0UR Messiah
03-15-2011, 03:47 PM
...I think I just found a BIG reason not to watch WM this year...uh...Snooki? Christ!

The Mac
03-15-2011, 04:39 PM
lmao that will be funny match though

Slayer_X
03-15-2011, 05:10 PM
I dont think it will be so bad . Its a shame morrison is stuck in a celeb match . wish it was jwoww . jus saying........

mikedudelang
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Poor Morrison.

Swinny
03-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Poor Morrison.

Poor Morrison and poor Ziggler and poor Trish. They all could be doing something much, much more at 'Mania than this.

gguru
03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Snooki??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!

Although I do have to admit that the way she slammed Layla's head last night looked better than the way Kelly Kelly does it...but still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ironicicon
03-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah, with all the Diva's on the roster, they use Snooki? Fail. Big one! Even bigger one is Ziggler and Morrison. Wow. Two of the better athletes in the company and they're reduced to this. That's just a shame.

Swinny
03-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Snooki??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!

Although I do have to admit that the way she slammed Layla's head last night looked better than the way Kelly Kelly does it...but still, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah, I gotta admit, she actually pulled that off better than most. For some reason no one seems to be able to make something as something as smashing someone's hand against the match look legit, lol. Hell, maybe she actually WAS slamming Layla's head against the mat, who knows, lol. She's still no wrestler though.

Slayer_X
03-16-2011, 05:15 AM
She still did the thez press in those fucked up shoes