PDA

View Full Version : Goldust Returning to Action Soon and Merriman-WWE Update

Travicity
03-17-2011, 06:05 PM
NFL player Shawn Merriman, who went back and forth with CM Punk on Twitter a few weeks ago, wrote the following yesterday about the NFL lockout: "Dear @WWE now that the lockout is official I would love to whoop some ass Sincerely Lights."

Goldust revealed on Twitter that he will be part of the second-half of WWE's WrestleMania Revenge tour of the UK in April, beginning with the London show. Goldust was originally expected to return to action from shoulder surgery in June. Goldust will also be appearing for fans at WrestleMania Axxess in Atlanta.

LOP

mikedudelang
03-17-2011, 07:39 PM
After the way Punk destroyed him on Twitter, the last thing the WWE would wanna do is give Merriman a mic. He can barely seem to string together a coherent sentence, much less handle an entire promo.

Swinny
03-17-2011, 09:17 PM
After the way Punk destroyed him on Twitter, the last thing the WWE would wanna do is give Merriman a mic. He can barely seem to string together a coherent sentence, much less handle an entire promo.

Yeah, really though.

However, if they wanted to do a swerve and put him with Nexus, where Punk would do the talking, could be a decent angle.

And looking forward to Goldust's return. Here's hoping he gets a WWE Title push when he comes back. :shifty:

mikedudelang
03-17-2011, 09:43 PM
I pray they do something w/ Goldust when he gets back. He's far too talented to be jobbing out to overrated bums.

The Mac
03-18-2011, 03:33 PM
i think the best he will get is a us title or intercont reign

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-18-2011, 04:34 PM
the best that Goldust will get is a couple of wins here and there

JohnCenaFan28
03-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I can't wait for Goldust to return and beat The Miz for the WWE Championship!

deadmanwalkin
03-20-2011, 03:08 AM
i think the best he will get is a us title or intercont reign

i'd take it..id rather have him be wwe champ but its better than not being a champ at all

Kage
03-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Goldust will be lucky to get a tag title reign. Maybe if he's really lucky they'll put him with Nexus, Black and Yellow. :shifty:

Travicity
03-20-2011, 03:30 AM
^ Think I saw what you did there :eel: