PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News on RAW’s Anonymous GM, Big Names Considered & More

A Blissful Ass
03-19-2011, 05:29 AM
- It’s said that Vince McMahon is in no hurry to end the anonymous RAW General Manager angle and reveal who is behind the laptop. There’s a feeling, or better yet a fear, that Vince will end up making himself the GM. Vince is high on the angle and has praised Michael Cole for helping.

Several names have been pitched in creative meetings to be the GM including The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Bret Hart and believe it or not, Kevin Nash. At one point there was also talks of actually having Cole be the anonymous GM.

WN

Kage
03-19-2011, 05:48 AM
Whoever it is will be a let down at this point. It's been going on for far too long, so long that no one really cares anymore.

jedi71
03-19-2011, 07:56 AM
as long as its not vince or cole il be fine with it. i think it should be hhh that way he can still appear from time to time and not have to wrestle if he wants to retire from the ring.

The Mac
03-19-2011, 03:09 PM
having it be nash would make good use of the money they r paying him...

Dragón De Muerte
03-19-2011, 04:12 PM
I still want regal to be gm as its perfect role for him

The Mac
03-19-2011, 04:34 PM
they already did that once lol...

Dragón De Muerte
03-19-2011, 04:44 PM
yeah but it was commisioner and ages ago back during days of invasion and he was brill. If he is gonna semi-retire its best way to utalise him in my eyes...unless they make him a manager

JohnCenaFan28
03-19-2011, 04:49 PM
yeah but it was commisioner and ages ago back during days of invasion and he was brill. If he is gonna semi-retire its best way to utalise him in my eyes...unless they make him a manager

He was GM of RAW in 2008 I think and had a major push until he got caught with steroids or something and suspended. Anyway, they should just never reveal who it was because it'll be a let down now.