PDA

View Full Version : Jericho takes jab at The Miz and Kingston says ??? is the Greatest of all-time

Travicity
03-19-2011, 11:56 PM
WWE.com is featuring an interview with Chris Jericho talking about his involvement with ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" coming up and takes a slight jab at current WWE Champion The Miz.

"One of the reasons I'm not in WWE now is DWTS. You have to be 100 percent physically and mentally devoted to one or the other. You can't do both. I'm sure I'll be back. I have to return to WWE to take my persona back. I watched Raw on Monday and felt like I was having an out of body experience. I was watching myself on live TV! Then I realized I hadn't gotten that ugly and become that bad of a wrestler and realized I was actually watching the current WWE Champion, The Miz."

---

Carl Dantes passed on an interview with WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston discussing Wrestlemania and Shawn Michaels heading into the Hall of Fame asking if he is the greatest of all time.

"In terms of being the greatest of all-time, I think hands down that honor goes to Shawn Michaels. I have never seen him have a bad match. As a matter of fact, most of the matches I have seen him involved with have been great. You think about the time period in which Shawn Michaels was with the WWE. He was always on top, ya know? Obviously, he had to climb the ranks in the beginning, but even when he was with Marty Jannetty and The Rockers, he still shined. When he broke off on his own, he still shined. It's amazing to be able to remain at the top of your game for so long because obviously the dynamic of the WWE has changed since when he first started when you look at the early 80s. He was able to adapt and still remain the best. So for that, he definitely deserves to be in the Hall of Fame and to be honest, if he were to come back, he would probably still be on top. Without a question in my mind, Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all-time."

WV

Smartmark
03-20-2011, 12:39 AM
"Without a question in my mind, Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all-time."

Has to be the only true thing Jericho ever said

Swinny
03-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Has to be the only true thing Jericho ever said

Too bad Jericho never said it. :shifty:

Smartmark
03-20-2011, 12:43 AM
^^ :ffs:

Sorry, my bad!

Jericho is still a jerk then

The Y2J Plan
03-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Jericho speaks the truth on this one. Him vs the Miz would be a great returning storyline to come back from dwts imo. I'd like to see it.

Dragón De Muerte
03-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I agree michaels greatest of all time

Swinny
03-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Saying HBK is the greatest of all time is such a cliche answer though. I want more people to different and original answers, like... Marty Jannetty. :shifty:

Konan
03-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Hbk rules many times thats why he is greatest.y2j come back is great for bussnis but feuding with miz ?guess miz retains cena feuding rock after wm and miz involved in y2j storyline.

muzi
03-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Jericho is AWESOME!

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 07:09 AM
HBK is not the greatest of all time, Jericho is above HBK

Travicity
03-21-2011, 04:07 PM
No way Jericho is above HBK no way in hell lol.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Jericho never screwed anybody