PDA

View Full Version : A WWE Star from WWE Raw Moving To WWE SmackDown? and Percy Watson at WWE Tapings

Travicity
03-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Ted DiBiase made his first television appearance since February 24 on Friday's episode of SmackDown, losing to Rey Mysterio in a quick match. He was not the only Raw Superstar to compete on the show as Sheamus beat Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston in a Non-Title Match earlier in the broadcast. It's interesting to note that a SmackDown name plate was displayed during DiBiase's ring entrance, whereas a Raw name plate was displayed when Sheamus made his entrance.

WWE developmental wrestler Percy Watson is working this weekend's SmackDown live events. He beat Curt Hawkins last night in Roanoke, Virginia.

LOP

Dragón De Muerte
03-20-2011, 11:57 PM
I noticed that and wondered if he had been traded...I wonder if he is ment to be zigglers replacement seen as he went over to raw.

Swinny
03-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Well... they definitely need to do something different with DiBiaise, so a move to Smackdown might be a good start.

Metalitia
03-21-2011, 12:38 AM
He and Rhodes never really did anything one way or the other once Legacy split so an IC title feud between them, culminating at Summerslam would be a pretty good use of both I reckon.

I'm surprised they're bothering with this drafting between shows nonsense still though to be honest since various people have been crossing over for weeks now.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-21-2011, 07:08 AM
Percy Watson....... Oh Yeah! :shifty: