PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blog: Survivor Series Predictions, Thursday's NXT, Sarah Del Ray

John
11-18-2012, 10:15 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. In this entry, JR wrote about Thursday night's NXT tapings from Winter Park, Florida and Sunday's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. Here are some highlights of what JR wrote about:

Survivor Series Predictions: "I'll be pleased to be home as I assume that Cole, Lawler, and JBL will handle the PPV broadcast. Should be an interesting show. Got a feeling some intriguing days lie ahead. Seems like the time is here to consider a reshuffling of the deck. Just my opinion. I expect CM Punk to retain the WWE Title, Team Ziggler to win their Elimination Tag and Big Show to squeak by Sheamus."

Overall NXT Impressions: "NXT Thursday night in Orlando was excellent. Great atmosphere at Full Sail University's 500 seat arena .. The Developmental System is going to get MUCH bigger and better in the near future. I'm legit excited about where Talent Development is headed."

Seth Rollins: "Impressed with NXT Champion Seth Rollins who wrestled Jinder Mahal in a title bout. Rollins continues to improve, raise his overall game and up his intensity."

Roman Reigns: Roman Reigns reminds me of a young, early day Rock. Same heritage, 6'4"-265, great presence. The kid has "it" and should be a star if he totally commits in doing so. Smart too with his Georgia Tech education.

Sarah Del Ray: "Sarah Del Ray doing an excellent job working/coaching the Divas. IMO I was the best in ring Divas bouts Thursday night as I've seen in WWe in a while. Layla, Alicia Fox, Paige and newcomer Sasha did well."