PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Undergoes MRI on His Knee/Is He Really Injured?

Swinny
11-21-2012, 12:32 AM
John Cena To Undergo MRI on His Knee Today

John Cena announced after last night's WWE Raw that he will undergo a MRI today after injuring himself on Raw from Dayton. Cena tweeted:

"I am headed to grand rapids right now for early morn MRI on left knee. @WWE no matter what the result, I will be in the ring tomorrow!"

WNS

Swinny
11-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Is John Cena Really Injured?
Source: FW4 PWInsider.com

F4Wonline.com reports that John Cena is not really injured and WWE did the injury angle on RAW because they felt he needed to be handicapped going into a match with Dolph Ziggler. F4W adds that the backstage segment with Cena being injured were shot earlier in the night.

PWInsider reports this morning that Cena is legitimately injured and he will indeed be undergoing an MRI this morning. Whatever the case may be, we should know more details in a few hours.

WNS

Swinny
11-21-2012, 12:36 AM
ohn Cena Provides Injury Update - Good/Bad News Scenrio

John Cena provided the following update on the injury he suffered on last night's WWE Raw. He tweeted the following today:
"MRI was typical good news bad news scenario. I've dealt with knees issues for the past few yrs, ill add one more to that list.....

I know the risks of what can happen to me and I'm willing to play the odds. #nevergiveup c u 2nite grand rapids"

Cena is expected to be at tonight's SmackDown tapings from Grand Rapids.

WNS

Kage
11-21-2012, 12:44 AM
They're in GR?!! What the hellll. I need to start paying attention to this shit lol. I probably could've went to that.

The Mac
11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
fail kage lol

plus even if and he likely is not inured wwe would still go through the motions and send him for a MRI taking a spot of a patient who needed it to further their angle