PDA

View Full Version : WWE Possibly Bringing Back Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

OMEN
09-08-2006, 08:18 AM
source: Pro Wrestling Torch

There has been some talk at the WWE discussion table in regards to bringing back Kevin Nash, 47, and Scott Hall, 47 (48 next month). Should they return, the duo would come in to feud with DX once the McMahon vs. DX feud runs its course. The possibility of a "DX vs. NWO" feud seems to be much too hard to write off completely and that it should at least be considered.

As expected, there are some people within WWE who don't want anything to do with either Kevin Nash nor Scott Hall - all for different reasons. WWE sources are denying the possibility of The Outsiders returning to WWE, but they have admitted that the idea of them returning has been proposed within various circles.

Kevin Nash's TNA status is currently in limbo. If his contract hasn't run out already, it probably will soon. As for Scott Hall, in an interview with a Puerto Rico wrestling site back in June, he said that he was healthy and that he was training for a possible in-ring return.

Kaz
09-08-2006, 08:41 AM
I hope that they don't bring them back, it will only last a short time and would do nothing for the company.

XXKSXX
09-08-2006, 06:45 PM
I wouldn't mind them comeing back I like them both and Hall is one of my alltime fav wrestlers. Would be nice to see them back and I would like to see them team up again.

flamesoffury
09-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I hope that they don't bring them back, it will only last a short time and would do nothing for the company.

would do nothing for the company? LOL sorry kayla but umm..

1. draw ratings
2. draw more money

and yes despite being old and what not.. it's only been 3 years since nash and 4 years since hall left. i think bringing them back against dx would be a good idea.. but dx would need the james gang :(

XXKSXX
09-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I would have to agree with pretty much everything Erik said. I think that would be a very good fued and yeah The New Age Outlaws would be a great choice to add to the mix.