PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Says His First World Title Win Was a Sticky Situation

Swinny
11-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Dolph Ziggler Says His First World Title Win Was A Sticky Situation

Emmy winning entertainment reporter Chris Van Vliet from WOIO talks with Dolph Ziggler in his hometown of Cleveland, OH. He talks about breaking away from Vickie Guerrero, how he would have been pushed sooner if he was bigger and his thoughts on John Cena and CM Punk. During the interview Ziggler commented on why he doesn't like to acknowledge his only World Title reign:

"I don't like to count that because it was even a sticky situation where I was barely handed the championship," he said. "Technically I was told by Joey Styles that it counts in the record books, I don't count it. I have been working way too hard for too many years for that to be my championship. This one (Money in the Bank) is gonna be the start of my championship reign."

40u1DN3KZhI

WNS

The Mac
11-26-2012, 12:01 AM
ya a pretty shitty reign i dont think they planned ziggler to ever get back in the title picture again thats why they did that stupid gimmicked reign but ziggler kept climbing up the card and worked so hard he forced them to give him another shot basically

Travicity
11-26-2012, 01:41 AM
Ruined it all tbh should of never happened this should be his first.

Kage
11-26-2012, 04:09 AM
Yeah I still don't understand why they did that.