PDA

View Full Version : ** SPOILERS ** 2012 WWE Tribute To The Troops

A Blissful Ass
12-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Thanks to Donald Keimig for the following WWE Tribute to the Troops spoilers from tonight's tapings in Norfolk, Virginia:

* Lillian Garcia opened the show with the National Anthem

* Kid Rock did a set of 5 songs.

* Michael Cole and JBL are the announce team and Justin Roberts is the ring announcer.

* Sheamus and Randy Orton team up against Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show. Orton and Sheamus are the winners. Randy hits RKO on Big Show followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus.

* Ryback vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Ryback wins via disqualification with interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Ryback hits Shellshocked on both.

* Kane, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Team Hell No and R-Truth win when R-Truth hit his finisher on Heath Slater.

* Miz TV with the The Muppets is next. The Miz wants to know if Kermit truly loves Ms. Piggy. Damien Sandow interrupts and Miz challenges him.

* The Miz vs. Damien Sandow. Miz wins with roll up.

* Layla vs. Eve Torres non title match. Layla wins with her kick to the head.

* Primo, Epico, Tensai and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. The faces win with Hornswoggle's tadpole splash.

* Flo-Rida next with 4 songs.

* John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match for the main event. Cena wins with the Attitude Adjustment.

* At the conclusion, all the Superstars came on stage while Cena thanked the Military for their service. Santa Claus came out in a sleigh with Superstars dressed as reindeer. The Usos, Zack Ryder, PTP, Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu were reindeer. I think Mick Foley was Santa but I couldn't tell from where I was seated. Triple H was present but only made an appearance at the conclusion. I saw John Laurinaitis, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Micheal Hayes during the conclusion as well. Other superstars at the conclusion were AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Ted DiBiase, Alicia Fox and others.

WI