PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On Randy Orton's Heel Turn & Feud

Black Widow
01-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Two more names for the 2013 WWE Royal Rumble match were announced on Friday's WWE SmackDown telecast. Sheamus and Randy Orton are the first two SmackDown competitors to be confirmed as entrants. John Cena was already announced as an entrant on RAW this past week. The only other match confirmed thus far for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view is CM Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE title. The Rock will return on RAW this Monday to begin that feud. The 2013 Royal Rumble pay-per-view takes place on Sunday, January 27th from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

Speaking of Sheamus and Randy Orton, Sheamus tweeted the following to Orton following this week's WWE SmackDown telecast:

“Okay. The Viper stole me glory on #Smackdown. No worries. An Irishman can out-snake ANY snake. #AskStPatrick”
Sheamus vs. Randy Orton is expected to be featured as one of the top feuds on SmackDown during the next few months. Orton is also expected to turn heel in the very near future.

EWN

JohnCenaFan28
01-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Ugh, I hope they don't expect Orton to put over Sheamus. He'll never get over, they should have Orton in a main event feud for the world title and give the title some meaning again. Ziggler/Big Show will be garbage.

Kage
01-06-2013, 04:39 AM
They'll probably slowly build Orton/Sheamus for WM.

Black Widow
01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I would prefer if they turned Sheamus heel, its what he's good and and his character is so stale

Slayer_X
01-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Ortan and Sheamus both are better off as heels . Id rather see them feud than another Big Show/Sheamus match .And for the hell of it i think Ceasaro and Ortan would make a good duo .